"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

girlfriend is gone :(

sprinter911

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Hey i have been scouring this site for awhile now and used it when me and my x broke up 3 years ago... i dated alot of girls and one of them sort of caught my attention me and her dated for 3 years and she just recently was transfered 29 hrs away from me due to her job... i need some advice, i feel this girl was the one for me we had everything in common and she was my best friend, she had to move in order to pay back her college loans and now i feel pretty depressed.. i didnt feel this way in years but i need some sort of advice and motivation...what would you guys do... im set to start a great job here at home paying 60 grand a year or i could move 29 hrs away and take a lesser paying job to be with her... i know at this stage im sort of blind to any common sense can someone help ?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
425
Reaction score
3
Location
Muskogee, OK
Focus on your own personal needs...

Not her. Good paying jobs are such a rarity, you should definitely grab this one while it's hot!
One thing this site tries to get us to get over is "oneitis" the notion of one special woman who's irreplaceable.
As I get older and wiser, I realize that there are a lot of "fish in the sea."
 

sprinter911

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Thanks low plains... lol it may sound weird but i sort of freaked out alittle bit because i had fun with this girl and i turned 23.and it feels like time is running out to find a good girl... i always try to better the girl i had before and this one is gona be hard to top.. esp since im not at college anymore... u think there are any good girls out there to meet and where ???
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
If your job pays well, why does she have to move? Isnt it the same as you moving and taking a shi*ty paying job? Tell her to stay and you will help her out with her payments. Man if your that sure you two should be together ask her to marry you, isnt that what people usuallly do when they "really love" someone? Man there ARE DEFINATLY plenty more fish in the sea, the hard thing is finding someone as special as this girl is obviously to you. Dont just be one of these guys who think that they are totally happy and independent macking around and having their own lives, cause deep down there is still something missing and they know it as well as I know it. I was one of those guys and still am one of those guys, however I know if I found the right girl I would not let her go.

The right girl can really make that little extra difference in your life to fill in that wierd feeling that something is "missing" no matter how much you have in life. Make sure you really think about this decision because everyone makes their own destiny.
 
Top