Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl With Boyfriend

J

JStandard

There is a girl I know that who I am interested in that I know because of mutual friends. When we are all hanging out, she always seems to pay a lot of attention to me. She also touches my arm, links arms or something like that quite a bit. We flirt back and forth and we seem to get along great together. We are freshmen year in college and the problem is that she still has her highschool boyfriend who goes to a different college. I also get the impression from what I've heard that she is still happy with him. The thing is that I don't know why she would be flirty with me if that is the case. She is not like that with the other guys when we hang out, so it's not her personality. I know she isn't a slut, who would be doing it just to try to get some. She also isn't a b!itch (actually she's one of the nicest people I know), so I wouldn't think she's just messing with me. Could she be confused and not know what she wants? I know I'm confused! Any Insight?

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's testing the waters.... nothing more.

if you don't reciprocate, you'll be stuck in the FRIEND-ZONE...<sigh>

You'll regret not kissing her if the chance ever passes you by.

www.theromp.com

:cool:

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you want to do is move on and find other girls to date, and make it clear you two are just friends. I have a similar female friend with a boyfriend who I get along really well with, so don't think it's very unusual.

You also might try not hanging around with her nearly as much, and talking/flirting with other girls in her presence. Doing these things have what I call the "flush out" effect; if it bothers her, you know she wants you. Then all you need to do is continue that behavior while treating her like a casual male friend, until she decides to let her boyfriend go.

BGMan

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These high school to college long distance relationships seldom work. It's hard to stay committed to someone you rarely see, especially with so much of your life to live, and with so many available people around you.

I agree with BGMan's advice, and think that you should start looking for other girls. If she can, this girl will have you take the place of her boyfriend in all respects except actually being her boyfriend. Pretty soon, she'll be coming to you to cry when the two of them have a fight. Don't put yourself in that position. Put a limit on the time you spend with her, and hit on girls when you're around her. Force her to make a choice between things that you want, not what she wants.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is in need of affection b/c he bf is far away from her. I suggest you test the waters to see how far you can get before she goes, "no, i have a boyfriend". If she doesnt say that, well, be my quest and do as you please.

Long distance relationships rarely work in college. Especially freshman. They want to have as much fun as they can. If she wants to have fun with you, dont deny her that "fun".