Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl who ghosted me. Should I delete her from social media?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
20 years ago u would joke on this question
What makes it different today

Why not not delete all friends, start from scratch

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
ask if she wants to get a std check so you can both bang with a peace of mind.

Serenity

Reaction score
I like that, but it's bad inner game for the average guy.
Only if you care, think about her and keep checking her profile. Guess I'm not like the average guy, when a woman doesn't want me I stop wanting her and stop thinking about her. You could say I forget about them so much that I just forget to remove them from social media.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete on all platforms.

Why do you care about what she thinks of you? You gave her a chance and she messed up. At this point she deserves no more space in your mind

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If simply "ignore" or "hide" aren't options. Because you will be putting "your best life" out there for her to see.

Only block her if you think she will post something damaging to your image. I had one woman online who had flirted hard with me then started making snide comments on a couple platforms. The Block was the Nuclear option and she was definitely pissed by that.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social Media is nothing but a validation machine.
Sooner or later you'll realize the majority of women you talk to online are a waste of time.
Was talking with this girl for a month who led me on during quarantine and winded up ghosting me. Said she would call me the next day and never did (so I never reinitiated). Meanwhile haven’t heard from her in three weeks, probably branch swinging.

We’re friends on FB and Instagram but now I’m thinking to just delete her from both (not block).

Does this convey weakness? By being friends on IG and FB we’re just orbiting. She’ll watch my stories occasionally while I’ll never watch hers. On one hand remaining friends provides validation for her.

Thoughts?
The reality is it does not matter whether you keep her or delete. In both cases you lose cause it is in your head. If you keep her - you will be still posting stuff and hoping that she will reach you out; if delete her - than again a hope that she will notice it and reach you out.

Move on with your life, spend less time on that social media ****, go out and approach girls as our fathers did back to the day. There are tons of chicks waiting a your like you.