That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
No need to get butt hurt over the reality that you are scared and paranoid. Why else would you be posting crap like this over and over?
Bro, I hope the vaccine can return things normal enough for you to enjoy life again. What you're experiencing mentally isn't healthy for anyone in your shoes.![]()
Dude you are a dumb ass of the highest order.. I have never suggested we shouldn't bang chicks.. I smashed a girl only 4-5 weeks ago.
She doesn't have kids.. Her job requires her to be tested 2-3 times a week.. So the risk of covid19 is minimised.
If you read my original post, I clearly state that we should be a little careful about what type of girl we bang right now.
If your banging random skanks, then obviously you are taking a risk of getting infected.. She probably svcked 3 diks before you started kissing her jizz infected mouth lol.
Only a thirsty beta, bangs any old chick with absolute no care for his health or care for the people around him.
Are you that low on options that you will bang literally anything with a pulse..
I actually smashed 4-5 weeks ago, with a girl who was also quite serious about staying healthy & even asked me to get tested one day before we met.. She gets tested pretty regular.. And has no kids, also doesn't work in a job with high possibility of transmission.LOL
Your colors have been showing since the first post of this thread. I'll forgive you though since you haven't had s3x for awhile now which is making you AFC and clearly you aren't in your right mindset. Other than BJ's, come back here after you've had s3x and can think rationally and with a clear mind.
It would be wise for a man to smash "anything" until his offerings rise. Once he can do better he should.I actually smashed 4-5 weeks ago, with a girl who was also quite serious about staying healthy & even asked me to get tested one day before we met.. She gets tested pretty regular.. And has no kids, also doesn't work in a job with high possibility of transmission.
So it worked out well with low risk for both of us.. Sounds like to me you would literally bang anything.. as you thirst for vigana takes priority over your health & wealth.
It's
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You're ignorance is comical. I have 3 ongoing plates in addition to a few I can call up at will to shut you up and bring down your ignorance. If you saw any of my posts, you would know this. 10 months, 3 months, 5 months respectively with each of them. I don't call that wreckless at all.I actually smashed 4-5 weeks ago, with a girl who was also quite serious about staying healthy & even asked me to get tested one day before we met.. She gets tested pretty regular.. And has no kids, also doesn't work in a job with high possibility of transmission.
So it worked out well with low risk for the both of us..
Sounds like to me, you would literally bang anything.. as you thirst for vigana takes priority over your health & wealth.
Your are ready to die for a chance to get laid... Your thirst runs DEEP
Yeah, even in the blue state I live in, if you just ignore the news and go out you will notice many people going about their lives, with some precautions based on the individual. I see more and more people showing up in the gym, in restaurants etcExactly.
I stopped watching the news a long time ago.
If something worth hearing happens, I'll hear it. Until then, I'm enjoying my life as normal.
Turn off the TV and social media then what are your thoughts?Yeah, even in the blue state I live in, if you just ignore the news and go out you will notice many people going about their lives, with some precautions based on the individual. I see more and more people showing up in the gym, in restaurants etc
The COVID fear porn is mostly going on on TV and social media...