"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

girl wants to drink with me?

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Here's the situation fellas: I met this check on Thursday through a friend of mine at school. We were all going to a party at a club and wanted to drink before so we drank at my place. I am a 3rd year, she is a freshman. There were 5 or 6 people in addition to her, girls and guys.

While we are walking to get a taxi, she starts flirting a little, we had something to talk about since she knows some of my friends and such. She asks me for my #, I give it to her and am starting to get drunk. Go to party, I was preety hammered, which is unusual for me but it happened.

Go to eat the next day with 2 homies and she calls me, and we talk for a minute, little akward convo, and then she says "next time you are drinking call me." Now, this seems kind of straightforward to me, but she is Indian (just like me) and usually I have **** like this happen with white girls or Mexican girls, it seems kind of wierd to me because usually these Indian girls are not so open, but this might be the case.

So should I read what she said to mean that I just call her up, drink with her alone and see what happens, or do you think I should have someone else there because she wants to drink socially...and there is no interest? I am being kind of AFC with this but I just don't expect a girl from this background to take it so fast. If it was your typical American ho I would be on it in a second. We know a lot of the same people so I don't want to make a move and then get burned and have everyone talking about it. That's also kind of AFC but I guess how it works.

Am I misreading or should I call her up and chill with her alone?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Well, I'm not a drinker myself, so maybe my advice is not the best. However, I do understand you hesitancy. What is your main goal? I'd say, you might as well call her up and get more information. See what she wants to do. Like say, "Hey just called to see if you want to do something." The more you talk to her the better you can read her intest level. You can of course assume this means she wants to be alone with you. Again, it all depends on what feels best. At the very least you should take a bit of more time to better determin her intrest.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She said , "next time you are drinking , give me a call" ! HUH????
Screw that drunkard ho!! Call ger up when sober and offer your company and see what her true intentions are. If she says no, then say you don't need any more drinking buddies, you know enough alcoholics!!!! Move on!! You don't go after girls, to drink beer with them!!!!
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
PR_L ease up she asked him out for a drink not a 3 day tequilathon in Baja culminating in waking up in a strange hotel room covered in cigarette burns with a fat mexicali stripper named Jaunita and a dose of the clap.

LTP go out with her dude!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Okay Walden I over-reacted - I agree! I was drunk when I wrote the above comment, I am a hypocrite! LOL :)

LTP - This a no-brainer - she wants you - call her up. Her tongue was loosened by the liquor, and she was more open than normal, for an Indian!
 

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2001
Messages
3,643
Reaction score
8
Location
Orange County, Ca
So you assume because of her race that she can't be a ho? Maybe the girls in the Indian culture aren't so much, but she lives in the American culture. Treat her like any other girl.
 

salthepal

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
MAN !! she's telling she wants to drink with you ! If you're waiting for her to say "**** me " then you're really thick ..
don't take girls' words literally word for word, and stop over-analyzing .. and go with ur hormones, not ur hyper-worked brain!!!
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I didn't actually hear the way she said it , but you said that the conversation was "awkward". Perhaps this conversation was a stark contrast to the way you two interacted previously.

In short, she thought you were one way, but apparently she didn't find you to be that way when you two spoke on the phone. That's just a possible way to look at it, but, I reiterate, I wasn't there and didn't hear the way she said it.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Step 1: Procure alcohol
Step 2: Call girl, tell her you have procured alcohol
Step 3: Get hammered together
Step 4: Have sex...


College in a nutshell, wish I could go back to undergrad again....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top