Girl-version of AFC's!!!!!!!!

Straydog

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something not quite right about the principals of DJism. -Or maybe it's just that in Europe, Scandinavia where I'm from where dating culture is different than in North America.

Here is the thing: We always assume that it's only the guys of our generation who have been screwed by media and such so that THEY are the only ones who can't act naturally anymore (I.e embracing their sexuality in a confident manner).
But what about the girls of our generation???

What I see, is that while guys no longer know how to be men anymore, the girls also no longer know how to be women anymore. (It's more widespread with the male population though).

Roughly speaking, you could say that while the guys are turning AFC, the girls are becomming equally androgyneous.

SOME girls today (not all) are so confused from equal rights, career, feminized culture that they simply lose there feminin side. And they are spoiled in the sense that they can have any of the AFC's that they want without having to risk anything.
It turns me off 'cause I know that they don't enter their relationships wholeheartedly.

Boyfriends have become comfort zones but without any emotional stimulation because

A) Women are far to preoccupied with career, education so forth
B) Men have become needy themselves of this safety zone.

And women of today are SCARED. With all the stress of modern life they're scared sh1tless of being single. So they'd rather have their comfort zone boyfriends even though they're not that emotionally attached to them.

I know this seems contradictory to what I just said about women being spoiled, but my point is that these women SETTLE for chumpy AFC's because they're confident that they don't have to put any energy in the relationship. - Their chumps will do that while THEY spend their energy tending to their careers.

So what does this have to do with DJism???
Well the bible talks alot about Kino, Confidence, Neg-hitting and so forth. It's all good. I'd rather be a manipulating fake DJ than an AF-chump. But all this is based on the assumption that the girl KNOWS what she's doing. That she plays the game AT LEAST as good as you play it.
but how do you go about women who are AFC?

Example: If you're being "the prize" in front of a girl who really is desperate to find a boyfriend though she doesn't how to pass on the message then you will have no success".
BUT!
If you give her some flowers and tell her you like her, then she's more likely to come out from the bush.

I went to a nightclub last week-end. Met a girl, got her number, made out with her. I left and she told me to call her. Over the night she had confessed to me how her Ex was still hopelessly infatuated with her and that she regularly slept besides him just to comfort him.
She described him as a pitiful puppy and she felt sorry for him. A girl wouldn't do that if she were genuinely into him (remember I was a f****** STRANGER at a nightlclub to her).

Three days pass and I call her up. She tells me that her ex would be too hurt if she left him and so she couldn't see me.
Now I'm not hurt or insulted or anything like that. I just roll with the punches. But that kind of chicken behavior from her side could only come from a person who doesn't want to take any risks in her emotionally life. and THAT my friends, is my point:

Girls of today are chickens emotionally :(

Note: I AM in favour of equal rights for women. I WANT them to have career and my solution is not to change the world. What is far easier and more humane would be to change ourselves. so what I want to say is:

- Don't be too much DJ if the girl can't take it

- Understand that THEY have trouble too reading IL, Kinoing and such.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, the equivalent of AFC males is fat chicks.

I could explain my reasoning in depth, but I'm sure you guys are smart enough to figure out the parallels without my guiding hand.

And I assure you, it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm too lazy to type it all out. :D

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by abcd_z
Actually, the equivalent of AFC males is fat chicks.

I could explain my reasoning in depth, but I'm sure you guys are smart enough to figure out the parallels without my guiding hand.

And I assure you, it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm too lazy to type it all out. :D
Not necessarily fat chicks. It could be ugly chicks. It could be chicks who grew up in a loving or bad household where they accept everything as truth and etc.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I see, is that while guys no longer know how to be men anymore, the girls also no longer know how to be women anymore. (It's more widespread with the male population though).

This is so true bro.

and on the earlier posts, its not just limited to fat chicks, but I think MASCULINE chicks. You know the ones I'm talking about, the ones who dress like guys wearing baggy pants and ****.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this philosophy that the AFGirl is usually a 'ho (or too ugly to be one).

Maybe this is harsh, but when people start in with the "double standard" about girls and their sexual activities and how society condemns them, I think to myself that there is a double standard: the AFC.

The AFC doesn't get castigated like the loose woman, I admit, but he is the nice guy that a girl might wish she liked but doesn't because he's too... easy. There's no substance to him, he'll fall in love at the drop of a hat, he's clingy, etc., and all it shows is that he's not a whole person unto himself. He needs the woman to justify himself, entertain himself, etc., 'cause he can't do it himself.

So he gets dumped.

Frankly, in my experience, girls who sleep around a lot or cheat are basically in the same category: trading something they have for something they don't have and desparately need.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this is harsh, but when people start in with the "double standard" about girls and their sexual activities and how society condemns them, I think to myself that there is a double standard: the AFC.
Problem is, there isn't a double standard. All women want a "more experienced man". This is from a survey I took personally of hundreds of women on another website. over 90% said they wanted a "man who knew what he was doing" vs a "man they had to train".

To be more experienced, you have to have had several sexual encounters. And no man wants a fenale ho. Women want man-hos.

Thus, no double standard

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not just fat or ugly...

but any with really low self esteem

ever notice how the more attractive ones with lots of friends and high self esteem are more fun, and less b.itchy?

the UG's that i've approached for practice (or were pushed into from Nightlife after hesistating on a 3 set of HB's) were the ones i got the WORST reactions from...

it's like AFC's trying to be standoffish and hard to get to make themselves more attractive....

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Today Modern World Men are becoming more femanized and women becoming more masculine. You see alot of guys are more soft spoken and nice, while women become more aggrasive with attitude and sleeping around has become a norm (Just look how popular the show "Sex and The City" has become). If you noticed statistics of violent crime by girls is on the rise for a reason.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/state/aug04/254029.asp

Any women who is overally aggrasive and shows the traits of a male is the androgyneous type and should be avoided. Just like AFC's are avoided by women.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
Problem is, there isn't a double standard. All women want a "more experienced man". This is from a survey I took personally of hundreds of women on another website. over 90% said they wanted a "man who knew what he was doing" vs a "man they had to train".

To be more experienced, you have to have had several sexual encounters. And no man wants a fenale ho. Women want man-hos.

Thus, no double standard
I think we agree -- I should have written that it's not a double standard in the sense that women have ways they castigate men for being too easy (which we call the AFC, the sycophant, the nice guy) just as men are disinclined to be involved with an easy woman.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
We need a male version of sex in the city..... Give the females of the world something to think about from another perspective other than them being in complete control.

There are barely any female-AFCs because most are so complacent in their position (ie. having the power). I bet females everywhere would complain about sexism if a male version of sex in the city etc. were to arise, but it sure would give another perspective on the whole "woman in control" thing, and allow a little something to think about.

Men are always been made out to be the pussies or puppy-dogs to women in many tv shows.... i'de like something like this to be shaken up a bit. Keep telling women everywhere that they have the power, and they will eventually all believe it and there won't even be such a thing as a female-AFC.

I can just imagine it now..... all meeting up in a bar after work, talking about how the "stupid broads" they had sex with couldn't cook.... lol. Nothing exactly like that, but you get the idea... i'd get a chuckle out of it.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh god the world's going sideways again for the 50billionth time!

You do know what's gonna happen right?

Soon we'll end up having wars between AFCs, DJs and the female equivalents :rolleyes: ... eventually there willl be a new ruler of the New World Order and then eventually that will get overthrown... in the end we're alll gonna be ruled by apes! :p

No but seiously, i thought most girls are AFC anywyas!

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need a male version of sex in the city..... Give the females of the world something to think about from another perspective other than them being in complete control.

hahaha just single DJs who go out and pimp every night. That would be fukking badass. hahaahahha