"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Girl used C+F against me

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
(Phone Call Business
Monday she told me she was going take her bath. I told her to go wash her dirty behind then. So today I told her I had just got out of the tub. She told me "I'm glad you wash your dirty behind". So I had to get her back I replied "Yea, I was stanky like you before I took my bath, but now I'm fresh". She just laughed....Well she told me to call her 2mmorow. I told her I would if I didn't have anything better to do! She said I hurt her feelings. I told her to cry me a river and she laughed. I asked her where she was hurt and could I kiss it. She then told me that she hurted all over and I could kiss her. I told her I would do that someday then. So the phone call was just about to end and I told her not to be upset when I kissed her, because she said yes already! She replied dont worry I wont!

I'm now even shocked at some of the things I say to her. It seems like ****y and funny has become second nature to me. Is there any point where I should just lay off or tone it down a bit?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ok Cool
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
yeah dude, why back off with results like that ;) !
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Thought it would wear off a bit after a while.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
You better get to kissing some lips. Both of them. Eh, eh, eh.
lol I'll kiss her on the lips of her mouth, but not on the other ones....

My Uncle's Motto

"If It not suppose to be put on a plate its not ment to be ate!"
 
Top