"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Girl Trouble

jazhands

New Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey DJs,

So, I really like this girl and we've hooked up a few times, but she's got quite a few problems. She's a bit anorexic, she's bisexual: leaning towards women, her family is rather dysfunctional, she's into gothic stuff, and she was recently raped. It really sucks. I like her and am attracted to her, but she feels I am moving too fast for her becuase of her ordeal and she does not want to pursue anything. I think I like her to an extent that I'm willing to throw myself out on a limb for her. She has really low self esteem, and the person she sees inside herself is not the person I see. I really want to date her but I don't know how to convince her that I will be there for her. Please give me some advice guys. What do I do to get her to trust me enough to the point where she will go out with me?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
433
Reaction score
6
Tell her you're going to XYZ at such and such time and ask her if she would like to come along with you. If she comes along work that game. LJBF is a little difficult to turn around. I'm no expert but i think this may be the correct thing to do.
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
NEXT

that's the solution to everything unknown lol.. at least IMO. i'm tired of playing with fire and not even realizeing it until its to late.. god
 

NoWayOut

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
she's bisexual: leaning towards women...
Please give me some advice guys
Threesome.



No, seriously though, you won't be able to make this girl feel better. Only she will be able to improve her own self esteem. "You can't love someone else until you love yourself." This is true, and from what you've said it doesn't appear that she does, most likely due to all the traumatic things she has had to experience. It sucks, but if I were you I would walk away until she improves on her own (may never happen).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
While I hate to jump the NEXT trigger, I'm going to have to say NEXT. Do it so RIGHT AWAY.

Why?

1. Bisexual: They tend to be sexually promiscious, cheating (if she's young), and very manipulative. See Angelina Jolie for example.

2. Health problems: She's anorexic, probably has a couple other problems too relating to her anorexia.

3. She recently got raped: Don't be the rescueer, I've dated a girl that was date-raped a couple years ago and she spoke of trying to get revenge on that guy. She turned out to be a nutcase.

Remember boys, you buy into a relationship. You don't build one.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Please give me some advice guys
Go date a woman who isn't as damaged.

She has really low self esteem, and the person she sees inside herself is not the person I see.
This is an issue she has, and she's the only one who can deal with it. You can't change the way she feels about herself, she has to do that. Don't even bother trying to convince her to get therapy. She has to do that herself.

I don't know how to convince her that I will be there for her.
Don't bother trying. You'll be wasting your time and energy.

What do I do to get her to trust me enough to the point where she will go out with me?
Again, that's her issue. She has to deal with it.

Women with low self-esteem are extremely high maintenance. If you even get to the point of having a relationship with her, it's going to be constantly on the rocks. She'll be telling you, "I don't deserve someone as good as you". The sex will be horrible because she'll be uncomfortable due to her past experience with it. Ever get told to stop while your in the middle of doing it? It sucks.

I wish someone would have given me this advice years ago. I wasted years on a woman like this. You cannot be her knight in shining armour, you can't be her therapist, and you can't be in a stable relationship with her.

Move on. It'll be one of the best things you ever did.
 
Top