"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

girl trouble

zerolx255

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Colorado
Well at school there is this really hot chick and I asked her out.She told me she would get back to me and it's been a week without her answering. I already asked her if she made up her mind yet and she said no.All I want is a yes or no answer without getting her mad making her say no. What should i do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I'd start off by posting in the right forum...Off to the High School section it goes for you. ;)
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
I'd say shes not interested. Pretend like nothing happened and ignore her, and see if her interest levels rise
 

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
I hear you zerolx. Getting a simple yes or no from a woman is like asking the pentagon to hand over nuclear launch codes. Consider her actions as a no. If you still want her mix it up keep DJing her but not all the time you dont want to give her too much attention.
 

NHY

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
150
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Location
Ireland
Maybe she doesn't like you enough and maybe she likes you but she is SCARED of replying to your question and maybe she has a BF :rolleyes:

My advice: Just go and talk to her and remind her about your question, if she rejects you, don't worry, just keep trying with others.

Another thing, though it may be obvious to you, DO NOT, I repect DO NOT FOLLOW A GIRL AROUND IN SILENCE!

Trust me, I had to learn that the HARD way! :eek: :eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
It's been a week man. How long does it take YOU to decide if you'd go out with somebody?

Don't hold out hopes that she's discussing this with her friends and making pro-and-con lists at home. She isn't interested.
 
Top