Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl takes my number instead of giving me hers

trump _tight21

Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl i talked to yesterday took my number instead of giving me hers when i was gaming her up. she told me that i would get her number when she call. the then is she showed me so many signs of bein interested but she wouldnt cough up the number. she may have a boyfriend. what yall think?

Reaction score
You fool! At first meet, never give a girl your number - it is you (men) who did the pursuit therefore it is you (men) who should be the receiver and not the giver - this is the reward for your work!

I suppose you gave her your car keys as well so that she may go to the grocery store!!:rolleyes:

Chilli_pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
the puertorican is right... i say, just 4get about the b!tch for now.. and if she calls, then your all good.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL you're an idiot for even making this topic, I'll be d@mned if she calls.

If I were in your situation, I would either get her number or say FVCK IT! 'cause now she's gonna feel so powerful and in control.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she asks for your number, then everything is just fine in fact its all good, but if you ask for hers and she takes yours instead, do not expect a call.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay clear of women who barter things like that, especially if the payoff isn't immediate. A woman that says "You do this for me and I'll do that for you sometime" is not giving, fair nor does she have integrity. Women like this tend to give ultimatums too. It's just a phone number, if she was into you she would have offered it without you asking.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is, not only will not call you, but she will brag to all her girls about she has some guy by the balls waiting on her to call him.

The reason she asked for your number instead is because she either

a.) didn't have enough rapport with you
b.) thought you just wanted her # as a trophy. there are guys out there that will approach a girl, get her number to feed their ego and never call. it's happened to almost every girl, which is the reason this one may be defensive about giving up her digits.
c.) isn't interested in you. (usually the main reason)

To avoid this mess, always establish lots of rapport first of all. Instead of just throwing the "what's your number" at her, ask her out for an activity first. Tell her you it was great meeting her and that you'd like to take her out for coffee and get to know her better (or whatever else you think is a good idea) sometime. If she agrees, she will give you her number willingly most of the time, and if she's not, then at least you know then, and don't have to wait for her to keep flaking on the phone.

This way, not only do you establish rapport, but she knows you are interested in HER, and are not number hunting. I've never gotten a "why don't you give me your number instead" with the above method.

Good luck.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trump _tight21
a girl i talked to yesterday took my number instead of giving me hers when i was gaming her up. she told me that i would get her number when she call. the then is she showed me so many signs of bein interested but she wouldnt cough up the number. she may have a boyfriend. what yall think?
Dead end.

BGMan

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

never give your number out without recieving hers.

If she is not willing/offering to give u her number then u are probably just wasting your time, and she is probably not really interested in you.

next time, dont make the same mistake.:rolleyes:

good luck for the future, and dont get let down by this, u can only learn and get sronger from ur mistakes, so now go out there, & do things the right way ;)

Laterz...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one instance in which giving her your number should even be considered. Only give her your number if it is very clear to you that she is totally into you, but she has a boyfriend and wants to be discrete. For that to work, you need to pick up on the way she communicates with you. Only if you really know what you're doing, will you be able to pull it off.

My guess is that if you are wondering if she's taken or not, then you are not ready to be handing out your number. If she is involved, but is interested and wants to be discreet, you don't even need the number.

So yes, you never give her your number. The best thing to do when they pull that $hit test is to respond:

"you know what, I don't need your number, its ok." You gotta mean it when you say it. Be ready to walk away. If she's cute/hot, and if you've done all the necessary work on her, she will be eager to give it to you, but will still test you. Best way to stand out from all the chumps is to reject her before she feels she's got you by the pelotas.

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't expect a call but learn from it and next time get her number.

formerafc

Reaction score
Not so fast,

This happened to me once and I DID get a call back. She called me like a week later and we went on several dates since...

You will know within 2 weeks... Goodluck.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
errr...

formerafc: i am not saying that she wont call back, i am saying that it rarely happens, and i dont think that she will, cause in 90% of the cases, the girl WONT call back, unless she has good reason to Eg: either ur extemely good looking, or she wants ur money, etc.

I am just saying that trump _tight21 musnt get his hopes up, and he mustnt expect the phonecall.

If he gets a phonecall, well then great, but if not, then he musnt be suprised, or let down.

Laterz...