Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl scouts

trav_trav

Don Juan
Reaction score
how to take full advantage?

my and my girl are taking a break until she gets back from college wich is in exactly two weeks. i screwed the female over royally lied to her in such. i need to somehow restablish this whole trust bit. in two weeks shes coming home. and by coming home i mean to where im from. shes gonna work at some girl scout **** all summer. you see this leaves me with huge advangate. she knows absolutly nobody in this city. shes working at this all girls bit which means no other males around for miles. and shes gonna have to rely on me for transportation. so my question to you is this: how can i take full advantage of this whole situation?

Last edited:

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is repulsive, especially when taken along with your signature.

Do you hate women, thus live to debauch and debase especially nice and gullible ones?

You freely admit you "...screwed the female over royally lied to her in such." Then you ask how to re-establish "...this whole trust bit."

You consider trust as a 'bit'? Dude, you're pathetic!

This must be a decent and giving girl since she's going to work at a girl scout camp, which you label a cuss word which this site translated as ****.

Then you talk about taking advantage of the fact that she'll be alone in a strange city with no other men for miles around. Further, she'll have to rely on your for transportation.

Lastly, your tagline signature, when taken with the above is telling:

"I was lying in bed with my girlfriend last night when she rolled over and called me a pervert. I looked at her and said, "Thats a big word for a nine year old."

It sounds like you're a misogynist of the first degree. You've literally found a girl scout decent woman, lied to and 'screwed her over' but you're still not through. Next you want to take advantage of the fact that she'll be lonely all summer, and partially dependent on you to boot, for what, ROUND TWO of your attack on her?

And you come here for advice on how to get her to quickly trust you so you can better plan your second invasion?

Sick MF.

Get thee to a psychologist and leave that poor girl alone.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And worse, this is the third time he has posted this. Also, FYI, RK... the joke in his signature is a very old one and not original in the slightest.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becoming a DJ is about self-improvement in many areas of your life, and thus becoming more attractive as a mate.

You are not improving yourself, and you are not acting like a gentleman (DJ). Remember one of the basics: avoid answering questions, but never straight-out lie. Reason: because that's not something a gentleman would do.

trav, your posts are getting slammed, or no responses as you saw with the last. Basically you need to change your attitude to these matters, and understand the principles involved in DJism.

Oscar.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, is this guy a troll? Sometimes I visit this board a lot and post a whole lot, then I'll be away for a few days for one reason or another and will lose track of things.

If he's posted such trash before, and I'm unwittingly feeding the troll, apologies.