Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl more important then friendship?

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
My so called "best friend" decided to go out with a girl on Wednesday even though him and me decided to go out and have some beer before this.

Even though I know that he doesn't have many dates with women and wednesday is the only day of this week he has some leisure time I don't find this approriate.

I think that firendship should count much more than meeting a girl he doesn't know too good.
I told him before he rang that chick, because he hinted at that, that I don't like the idea he is canceling our meeting because of this chick and he does it anyhow ...

But perhaps I am just exaggerating things?

He tried to offer me that we go out when he is back but I refused this of course.

The thing why wednesday is relatively important for me is because I do write my last examine on this day (tomorrow) and wanted to get drunk afterwards )) which I will know do with someone else I suppose.

Anyways I wanted to spend my holidays (2weeks) with this guy, going to the dom. republik and know I am not sure wheater this would be my best accompany ... what do you think ?

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that a girl is more important than a friendship, it's that a friendship shouldn't stand in the way of a guy dating a girl. You should be happy for your friend, slap him on the back and say: "good job man, we'll hang out some other time."

Reaction score
Dude, just because he ditched you once doesn't mean he isn't your friend, or are as much of friends like before. The boy is simply in cloud 9 with this chick. If he chose the ***** before his friends, it just shows an AFC in him in my opinion. Don't worry about it, his infatuation shouldn't last long and will be back to normal in a short period of time, unless he plays his cards right. You can't think clearly when your mind is in a dreamy state with that chick you want, especially when there is the opportunity to spend time together. Still take him, he should be good company.

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you guys,
probably you just have to accept that AFCs think differently . . .
I wouldn't cancel a meeting with friends or a mate cancel for a girl ))
If she is interested we can meet on any other day where I have time for her ... but anyhow ... doesn'T matter.
I am just curious wheater he will succeed with this girl.