Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Help!

toyota861

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I am very attracted to this girl in my class. I have seen this girl and smiled at her a few times and she smiles back or quickly looks away but then looks when im not looking.
Well anyways our class is goin to the library all next week.
Today we went to the library and I saw her looking for a research book. So i gathered what courage I had by reading the bible and goin to this site everyday.
I am 16 and I so want to have a gf before the school year is over because I still havent got one.
I made a little convo wit her and asked her were the book was to my topic. She didnt really say anything when I asked her so I was about to think "What a Biotch!" but then she showed me where the books were and helped my find my topic.
we are goin back to the library next week so whats a good way to appraoch her agian?
Without seeming desperate?
Thanks.

TheDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
read the Don Juan Bible and/or Don Juan High School Bible.

Start flirting with the other girls. Pretty soon they'll start flirting with you, and then this girl will too. And when you have so many girls flirting with you, it helps you not get obsessed with any one particular chick. And don't worry about getting a gf yet. You need to worry about becoming viewed as desirable in the girls' eyes first.

Infernius

Don Juan
Reaction score
As Dragon said read the Bible first. Remember that High School is supposed to be fun not to serious. And remeber if you do get a gf dont try to say, "i'll love you forever."or things like that.Because forever is a long time and chances are that youll stop going out before the end of High school.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Infernius
And remeber if you do get a gf dont try to say, "i'll love you forever."or things like that.Because forever is a long time and chances are that youll stop going out before the end of High school.
Now THAT was random.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares if it was random, bro? lol.

Their isnt really any suave line you should practice to get into this girls pants, maybe just next time ya'll are in the library you should sit down at the same table as her and start a conversation? Libraries offer plenty of topics! (oh what a pun :] )

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
saying things like "i love you forever" aren't bad because it may be incorrect, they are bad because they completly make you not a challange.

Challange is a DJ virtue.