Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl ghosted me after 2 months dating.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain’t that the truth lol posted about a old gf about a year ago that decided to leave me for a guy she works for. 6 months later I see one of her best friends. She tells me how everything in that chicks life is a mess now, barely getting by. All I can do is laugh while I’m over here at least financially doing great.
There's varying degrees to perspective and interpretation.

I won't moralize given, I posted the comic, and I get lulz from the following. The higher level of consciousness would be to acknowledge it for what it is. Nothing more or less. Its best to allocate our time best spent towards purpose, chasing excellence, and self actualization.

Its why the highest good and aim should be purpose and becoming "that guy." Transcend. Every approach Is more about going super sayain and crushing life. No one girl is ever enough. Its a stepping stone towards the path of going through the fire.

Its never one girl or smash. Its the long game. There's no out or end game. Its onward and upward. Step the **** up or step aside.

Rest assured, life trolls women harder than you or I ever could.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen. You didn't inspire enough desire in her. Of course, check the police reports, because you never know ... :eek:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore and move on. If she contacts you back, invite her over for some Netflix and chill. Oh, make sure she brings over a bottle of vino. Say you're all out. Fvck and chill. That's what you do.
It would be great if sex work were legal all over the USA. Nothing can get a man over a woman like ( i.e., doing the activity of, but for a condom) depositing his seed in another woman. You realize that the programming that causes emotional loss is nothing more than an evolved response to do that deed.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It would be great if sex work were legal all over the USA. Nothing can get a man over a woman like ( i.e., doing the activity of, but for a condom) depositing his seed in another woman. You realize that the programming that causes emotional loss is nothing more than an evolved response to do that deed.
It is, kinda. It's called seeking arrangement. I do not recommend it, as the STD epidemic is worse there than on OLD. This article is from 2012.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I'll have a party soon where she is going to be (friends in common) and i don't know what to do. If i don't go i'll look butthurt and if i go i'll get drunk and i may try to talk to her and look pathetic.
Do what you want... if the only reason why you are going to the party is to 'prove' something to her... then don't go. But if you do go (because you want to), don't drink. It's okay that you feel like cr@p about this.... If you feel like cr@p, drinking will only make it worst. Just be prepared for her to put on a show for you to demonstrate she's doing GREAT.

Never happened to me that a woman disappeared like that. I got rejected, dumped with a text but never this.
This happens to me all the time. They just drift off... no problem, just move on and stop thinking about her.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't reply to the text.

Go to the party...drink if u want..have fun...be casually polite to this girl as you would a normal stranger and try to be indifferent it at least act like it.

OP she told you herself she is a walking red flag.... should have already had her pegged as nothing more than plate material at best.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same girl:

Long story short: dated this girl for the last two months, an ex colleague which i knew since 2 years. Never been friend but always been attracted each other. Sex at first date and so on.

She flaked only once and asked me to meet few days later.

Everything was fine, texting during the week (not a lot) or video calls once in a while from her (always her), cuddling, sex, fun dates (as suggested in the previous thread).

Last time i saw her she kept asking me all the time if i was fine, she said i looked weird. I told her i was pissed off about something at work and that's it. This is the only strange thing i can remember.

Few days later i asked her to come over to watch something, no reply from her. Send her a message after few hours '?', no reply. (She read it ofc).

I went nc and didn't contact her anymore. I have to be honest i am struggling to hold myself to send a message and ask what's going on.

Also i'll have a party soon where she is going to be (friends in common) and i don't know what to do. If i don't go i'll look butthurt and if i go i'll get drunk and i may try to talk to her and look pathetic.

Never happened to me that a woman disappeared like that. I got rejected, dumped with a text but never this.

There is a part of me that wants to believe she is waiting for me to contact her but i already made this mistake.

I know i just should next her and i did it, i delete her number and chat to prevent a stupid text. I can still ask her number to my friend but i won't.

What would you do?
Date hotter and younger. #next

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was texting him at the same instant he was writing posts here. He probably got himself sucked back into her vortex. He was last here on SS in October. RIP.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was texting him at the same instant he was writing posts here. He probably got himself sucked back into her vortex. He was last here on SS in October. RIP.
Atom mate, while I admit to being Jaded as ****kkk (+/- yrs of pickup lol) but, my conclusion is that, dudes need to be more Savage. Not less.

Non advocacy for rapey or violence.

I am talking SNL pull. And from the walk from her bedroom to my car &&& I'm hitting on baeeee. No hesitation.

Every set is practice. Out for #1. If married to anything, its the game and living the best lifestyles I can before dying.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is prob on Twitch giving donations to egirls wishing them a "beautiful day, queen".
Hahaha, man! :rofl: Dont think youll ever see a more picturesque encaption of simping than this.

Ive seen with american girls theres a tendency to call themselves queens, and american guys actually do call them "queen" when they try to supplicate to them, sometimes even capitalizing the word. Just bizarre. As ive said before, if i was a woman i wouldnt be able to respect men either. Or the woman can assume they are insincere, which is then where half of the creepiness they talk about comes from (the other half is them getting angry when simping doesnt work).

Last edited: