"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Girl at work

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I'm going to say this once - because I think it needs saying....


InTraining - if you had a life outside of this girl, you would have bagged her already....

This chick is a total attention wh@re - I've seen them many, many times before.

The more attention you give her - the more she enjoys playing her little games.

She WOULD NOT be jumping on the back of a guy she wants to fvck - or playing silly little - "I'm Busy" games.

In my opinion your giving her to much of the wrong attention.

What kind of attnetion does this chick need?

She needs sexual innuendos - teasing - **** and funny - neg hits.

She doesn't need "I'm your buddy" kind of attention, where she jumps on your back for a piggy back ride.

What you need to do is develop a "I really don't care attitude". Meaning - you'll play the game WITH her - but you don't REACT to her game - which is what your doing right now.

You see, your sitting there thinking - how, why, when, what? - What is she doing? - does she like me? Can I ask her?

All this is negative to your game and she will pick this up.

You've got to be - "I don't give a sh#t" - but play with her back - On your terms.

This is my suggestion - but I think it's way to late for you to get with her now.

But pick something about her that you notice - perhaps for example the kind of underwear she wears. Let's say she wear's regular underwear.

So, you bring up a conversation - and say to her:

"Hey, I was checking you out when you were bending over doing XYZ - I noticed you had a VPL (visible panty line) - what's up with that?"

her - blah blah blah...

You - "Well, thats cool - but I think Thong underwear is the way to go.... VPL is just a real turn off - there nothing better than a girl in a thong - do you know ABC? she always wear's thongs - many - that just so hot"


And you get a life outside of this chick. You go out and sarge other girls.

Pay attention to her - just make it a little more sexual.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top