Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl at work who sh!t tests all the guys.....

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here where I work the guys normally only use the office space area, one of the two girls [both hot] who works there decides that she wanted to work with the guys today doing the same things that they do there. She has been showing me some signs of interest on her part, going out of her way to talk to me, looking me in the eyes, and generally not acting *****y with me like she does the other guys.

It happens I leave some of the material from this website lying around work for my other co-workers to read, and since most of us are male I felt safe just to leave it in the office area for whoever wants to read it, since there are only two girls that work a ways off and hardly come to the office.

It was about 1pm and we were sitting around in the office area talking. Girl comes and picks up a phone that was sitting next to me and brushes her hand acrost my leg and goes, “whoops! Didn’t mean to touch you.”
Then sits down next to me. This sort of made me wonder what her intent for working with the guys was today.

Later at break I caught her reading a printout of the “Not dating right now” tip from the main part of the website.

I know it’s BAD BAD BAD to leave these sort of tips where girls can read them and figure out that someone is bringing it there, so I had to make a little compromise and turn it into an opportunity to tease her.

She was away when I saw that she had place the article down and when she came back I decided to have a little fun with her.

*Guy sitting next to where she was when she was away*
Me: Hey, who left this here?
Guy: She was reading that
Me: Good, I think I’ll read it.

*Girl comes prancing back from the office*
Her: Hey, I was reading that!
Me: Calm down! Are you trying to pick up other girls or something?
Her: No, I like to read this material just like all other literature.
Her: Besides, I don’t agree with that article, I think it’s way off base.
Me: Is that a fact? Well, I havn’t read it yet so I don’t know if I agree with you or not..
Her: Give it back, I wasn’t through! *grabs for it*
Me: Uhh uh, I’m having a look at it to see if I agree with it.

*She makes several more “give it back” commands and tries to grab paper away but couldn’t, then submits.*

Her: Ok, please give it back when you are done.
Me: I don’t see anything wrong with this so far.
Her: Can I show you something in there?
Me: Tell me what page
Her: I’ll point to it with my pinky
*She shows the part that says playboy and cosmopolitan*
Her: This is associated with playboy and a bunch of other magazines and must be bad.
Her: Plus, I have a boyfriend.
Her: It’s not biblical to have a relationship unless you wanted to marry someone.
Me: *ignoring what she just said* Well, you can disagree and I can agree, we have that right
Me: Now, I’m trying to read this quickly before break end, then I’ll give it back to you.
Me: Just read through it, I think it’s great
*walks towards car and puts article in back seat, girl comes and gets it while getting in.*
Her: Thanks
Her: Ohh, look what it says ion the front page “when a girl says she is not dating right now and what you can do about it.” I don’t think every man should be out dating”
*two other guys that were listening to this actually say yes and agree to this, bunch of chumps*
Me: Actually, girls only say that to guys they don’t like. I seriously doubt she would say that to the guy she likes down the street.
Her: Whatever.
*She then changes the pace of the conversation a little bit with the 2 other guys including me*
Her: So, do you have a girlfriend george?
George: No
Her: Do you Mike?
Mike: nope
Her: do you, rgeere?
Me: *sarcastic* Actually several, got a calculator? It’s a rather large number
*everyone starts chuckling a little*
Her: W ell, are you dating anyone?
Me: Why are you asking?

*Girl then goes on a rant about how she has stayed with her boyfriend for 3 ½ years and believes in a solid faithful relationship with someone she intends to marry, blah blah blah. And that she doesn’t like players. George and Mike and another guy that comes in keep nodding to every thing that she says. I just start to ignore her at this point.*

We go outside and work for about an hour until we have to go back.

We met up together back at the truck which has both a front and back-seat. The other guys get in and she stands there and is holding the door and says,

Her:Take your pick! *while holding the car door*
Me: Ohh, I see how you are.. Trying to give me the impedence…

So, I get in the front, then the back, and sit just so she couldn’t close the door and when she sat down in the front I jumped into the front seat…
Her: Why were you sitting on top of me?
Me: Because you were sitting under me! *toothy grin*
Her: Uhhh, no, hmmmm *gets a smile on her face!

So we are driving back to the office, and she does a common sh!t test with the radio.

Her: I don’t like this radio station *starts flipping channels*
*I didn’t say anything to this, but she turns it to another channel and says:
Her: This is better
*I change the channel back to the same station she says she hated*
Her: Ohh, I like this channel too..

What a nut…

Well, before we got out she scooted closer in next to me and was almost touching me with her face while looking at me in the mirror.

This is the same Mexican chick I dated before that was so nervous around me that I could hardly understand her. The other guys can’t stand her *****ing, but I can understand why, since they seem to be AFCs who don’t realize she is playing childish sh!t games to see if there are any guys of value she could be interested in.

Hope they learned something from today as well as I have.

Last edited: