Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl at Concert

calvran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I was at a concert and I started up a conversation with a cute chick (8.5 or so) but her friend was right there. The whole time I am trying to talk to the cute one, her friend keeps interjecting things to the effect of "We're lesbians. We like girls.". The cute one said it too about once to agree with her friend, but without conviction. Do you guys think the evil one was just trying to get rid of me, and, if so would it be worth pursuing if I see the cute one alone again?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by calvran
would it be worth pursuing if I see the cute one alone again?
What question is that??
Why not??? Ofcourse! Just do it!
Maybe they are bi sexual not lesbians and the invite you to have a little threesome-session with you when you get to know this cute one first!!! :cool:

Ball_Baby

Don Juan
Reaction score
You must remeber to talk to the girl's friends also. Make them feel improtant also, us some slight DJ skills on them.
Having mutiple girls fighting over you is better than having no girls fight for you, even if they are ugly.
The friends aproval of you will make a world of diffrence, to the lady you want, escpecially if she is in High School. However everyone considers there friends opinions and it will have an effect on her choice about you.
And if they are bi-sexual, or even lesbians there is a chance for a three-some, which is awesome.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever im talking to a girl and i see her friend without any hesitation. i ask her, her name, with a smile and all the confidence in the world and try to be-friend her aswell. it's just in my system now, i do it automatically.

i try to talk to them for just a little while before switching my attention back to the girl that's on my mind.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole time I am trying to talk to the cute one, her friend keeps interjecting things ...................

it it very unnatural to talk to 1 gal when there is a friend or more of her;s around............ really...

didnt you ever read? there is an article about the attention switching skill or someting like that.... where by u talk to the gal that isnt your target 1st den slowly(but faster than a snall) change your attention to your target gal/..........

the gal would think:"yes!! i've done it..... i won him over from me best friend" or wat so ever.......

Also. you can collect infomation about ur target gal from her friend(s)

"We're lesbians. We like girls.". .........

i personally have encountered many "sunshine gals" who will say that she is a les or someting like that to test you

[Bif so would it be worth pursuing if I see the cute one alone again?[/B]

wat if you cant see her alone again????
:eek: sighing........... you isolate her. isolation is a very important key if you always get the "i have to go with friends" reply or wat so ever............. there is an article on this....... find it yourself.

Chill! ;)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her friend didnt know if she was interested or not and threw the maybe you should go away signal. if she wanted you to leave she would have started dancing on or hugging on her friend. she did not right? then she isnt gay and was interested in chatting with you.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you cant get pass the "*****y- dont come near my hot babe friend" gal, y not use your skills on her instead... den when she is gonna go nuts, dump her into the bin and leave with the hot babe.