"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Girl asks if I’m seeing other girls?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
You are pushing her into the arms of another man with your insecurity, just walk away.

Yes, 4 days a week with anyone other than your wife is blatant insecurity, this broad basically looked at you and told you to go get a hobby.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
I’ve been talking with this girl I’ve been banging for 5 months banging like 4x a week. Lately she’s been pulling away and saying she’s been busy so could only see me for a week. I know this is bs as girls will make time for a guy they like no matter what. I’m thinking she’s saying If I’m seeing girls so she can feel better about seeing other guys which I think she’s doing. What do you guys think? I busted a huge nut in her last night so it’s not like she’s pushing me away completely (I know tmi). What would you guys do? I’m just ignoring her for now
Pivot and re-establish your frame:

Her: Are you seeing other girls?
You: (Looking at something else or being nonchalant), I enjoy being single right now but the door is always open if there's someone who checks the boxes and all the pieces are there. (Change subject to something totally different).

I can almost guarantee she'll reply with 1) Yeah, me too (to save face) or 2) Really? What are your pieces? (to qualify herself)

Be vague and non-committal. If she's out there riding the CC, she's not a good LTR investment right now so don't offer up too much as she hasn't earned it from you.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
This was her message when I said I was lol
I would say this is good, you have reached the point where she is allowing you to disrespect her.

Now, if you truly want to **** this broad right, you need to shed your feels, learn to dislike her, use her. She is ready to be hate ****ed.

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top