Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Advice

DominicanDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know who to ask anymore, everytime I just end up believing that I'll never understand girls. Seriously. There's this girl at my job, she flirts a lot with me, I sort of asked her about us. She says she does not want people to find out about us, and I sort of pressured her once into telling me one thing or the other, if we could go out and she said no. But she won't stop calling me. She even gave me a card that said she was falling in love with me. She says she doesn't know what to do because she's older than me, she's 22 and I am just about to turn 19 :D , She works with my dad and she doesn't want my dad to find out about it. Just yesterday she tells me that she's got an old way of thinking but that she has to change it, that she believes that when she has a boyfriend, it's a marriage thing, but that she knows, she shouldn't think like that. I don't know. She says that all relationships end in sex. Of course I think that's a very strong part of a relationship.

Help, I am confused.

DominicanDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah she also says I am moving wayyyyyy to fast, but it's been like almost a month and some days already.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see why you're frustrated. You've gone that far and she says you're too fast.

I suggest that she needs to feel that you're precious and the ball is not in her court.

So if she knows that you want her, tell her now that if she keeps on drawing you out, you will leave and she willl lose her chance forever.

You should give her the impression that you won't be hanging around waiting for her to make the decision as you've already given her 1 month to mull over it which is a long time.

Try seeing other girls, don't tell her but give her an impression that you have alternatives too such as by telling her you have plans this night, and such.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be in control, reverse her effects. Instead of her telling you that she doesn't want to be seen, tell her that you agree to that because you don't want your dad to find out either. Be a little bit more of a challenge. She seems as if she doesn't really know what to do, I hate to say this but when girls do this to me, I straight up just give them good reasons to bribe them into letting me decide their decisions and take control of their thinking.

DominicanDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote her a letter telling her how I felt, and told her that I wouldn't wait forever. I even told her so in person. And yes I've told her about how I have other alternatives and she's been there when others girls call me. I once told her to stop calling me if we weren't going to have anything going on soon, and two nights ago she sent me a text message to my cell saying how she promised she wouldn't bother me anymore (stop calling me), but that she coudln't help herself that her feelings were stronger that her. I don't know I figured I'd giver her one more month, while I get some things settled down myself, ie college (wait until next semester when I dont' have so many classes as now, planning to take up fewer classes than now next semester), planning to get a car soon (within like a month), because is hell going out with a girl if you dont' have a car around these parts. What really frustrates me is that she says she just "doesn't know yet", yet she tells me she is falling in love with me and keeps calling me, like almost EVERYDAY, until I stopped her for a while. Thanks guys, I needed to let it out :D

DominicanDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah we also talk about sex a lot, and she says stuff about sex which to tell you the truth makes me really horny. But then gives me the same crap again. Any suggestions guys?

jamesx47

Reaction score
You've been messing with this for quite some time, she's hung up on something. You already expressed your true feelings towards her too. Go find another girl.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're going too fast" means "I want control of this relationship".

She's finding out if you have a spine enough to represent for yourself (chicks don't dig spineless AFCs).

DominicanDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
"You're going too fast" means "I want control of this relationship".

She's finding out if you have a spine enough to represent for yourself (chicks don't dig spineless AFCs).
interesting, what's an AFC? What do you mean a spine enough to represent myself?

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
testing your reaction to what she is telling you. You can basically just pass this off as a personality test. Talking marriage don't mean a thing. A chick just broke up with me today who was asking me questions of what I would do if I was married to her yesterday. The real ansewer here is to have no ansewer.