"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ghosting is now the norm

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
Hi hum. Ghosting by a woman is so common now that I almost expect it. And then they all complain that there’s no good men left. I no longer chase and ask what went wrong. It’s all about them and their silly insecurities as women.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
I would say ghosting women by playboys are the norm. I have yet to meet a girl no matter from pretty to model-type whom has not been ghosted before.

And so ... as I cannot be less than the guy who ghosted her, she must get ghosted too lol

... and they Always come back around.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
If/when I ghost a chick you can bet that if I reach out later on she will ALWAYS respond positively and be ready to grab a drink/hang out.

Think about that.
 

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
So tempted to send the ghoster a last text. Like “wtf”. I know. Don’t do it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
Yes yes. Common sense. Move on. If s woman can treat you with this much disrespect, imagine what it would be like to date her! Canceled dates, silent treatment, etc.

Like the great men’s coach Corey Wayne says. “If she likes you she’ll make it easy”
 

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
Oh sure enough the woman that ghosted me early this week pops up from nowhere tonight. My only response was to try to set a date and Oh big surprise she still can’t make any commitment to meet for a first date. So she goes to the back of the bus. No outbound contact from me.
 
Top