Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghislaine Maxwell Will Be Suicided Very Soon!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so the media is already warming us up for another suicide..

Apparently GM is now a potential suicide risk.. How convenient!

The most important witness to the biggest child trafficking, pedophile ring and they put her in the WORST most danger Jail possible.. Where is the logic in that?

Also has anyone seen a single picture of her being arrested? Any film footage at all?

Any court footage at all? Am I simply meant to just accept and believe she has been arrested?

They are already testing her for covid-19 so be prepared for headline news sometime soon... GM dies of covid-19 complications!

I absolutely do not believe justice will be served.. The people involved in this pedophile ring are top of the food chain.

Presidents, politicians, Hollywood, Scientists, bankers and ROYALTY

In my opinion Epstien & GM are in the entrapment business.. This would explain the secret cameras in all the properties involved.

But who are they working for? hmmm

The elite have a taste for children.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
OK so the media is already warming us up for another suicide..

Apparently GM is now a potential suicide risk.. How convenient!

The most important witness to the biggest child trafficking, pedophile ring and they put her in the WORST most danger Jail possible.. Where is the logic in that?

Also has anyone seen a single picture of her being arrested? Any film footage at all?

Any court footage at all? Am I simply meant to just accept and believe she has been arrested?

They are already testing her for covid-19 so be prepared for headline news sometime soon... GM dies of covid-19 complications!

I absolutely do not believe justice will be served.. The people involved in this pedophile ring are top of the food chain.

Presidents, politicians, Hollywood, Scientists, bankers and ROYALTY

In my opinion Epstien & GM are in the entrapment business.. This would explain the secret cameras in all the properties involved.

But who are they working for? hmmm

The elite have a taste for children.
Suicided?