Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF Problems

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I have been with my woman for more than 4 months and things were goin real well. We had a few problems here and there but worked thru it. I returned her call today and she sounded very upset, wasn't laughin at my jokes, and was sounding like she was angry on the phone. I dont know what I did wrong cause we were makin out on Tuesday. Only possible things I may of done wrong are:
1. Stopped being a challenge: I would never call her and make her call me(make her call twice for every call I return) but recently, Id talk to her for hours on the phone.
2. Being a little too friendly with her female co worker: We always meet once a week at her work durin her lunch and one of her female coworkers keeps smiling and sayin hi to me. I just say hi back, so it can't be that.
3. Not taking her on adventures: I can't do that cause on weekends she is busy all the time.
4. Wanting sex from her: Well I had suggested bout the hotel idea and just cause we stayin in a room dont mean we are having sex.
5. Being too much of a challenge cause I would take at least 5-6 hours or more to return her calls.
What advice would u all give me in this situation? She used to be very kind and have a soft heart but today she sounded very angry and upset.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. 2 things wrong with this:
a) when you've been dating for awhile it's ok to call her!
b) do not talk for hours at a time, dont talk long period

2. doesnt sound like too much of a prob

3. what is she busy doing? fvcking other guys, cuz u suck? (need more info on this)

4. have sex when she is ready, do not force it. one way to trick her into it is tell her that you are ready when she is, but when she says she is ready, tell her u need more time.

5. dont take fvcking forever to return a call, but dont do it right away either.

- this is all common sense dude, you dont treat a g/f like she's a *****, or not imp.
if ya do, then you have no g/f

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says you did anything wrong?

The stuff you said you "did" are in no way a reason for her to get mad at you. Stop trying to be logical... it will get you no where.

Let her be mad.

Go do something else, and if she doesn't come around, then seriously, move on. Don't put up with her sh!t.

I have a slight feeling that this is a test.

The Bad Ass Canadian

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an idea, ask 'her' what the problem is. Girls are very emotional people. Her PMS may be kicking in, maybe she got up on the wrong side of the bed, maybe someone else pissed her off, who knows. Don't assume it's automatically something you did. Don't get AFC bro.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what up Duke? Yeah I made some mistakes cause with the previous g/f I had, I was complete AFC. I would call her everyday, talk for hours even after she had cussed me out once and threatened to assault me(this was a long distance relationship). As a result, I was complete opposite with this girl. As for her being busy, she lives with her parents, siblings, and grandma and she doesn't have a car nor drivers license. She is too scared to tell her parents that she got someone in her life, cause growing up she was a homebody and never had any friends, and never had a boyfriend before. I'll admit I made some mistakes trying to get sex out of her(she is a virgin) and being too much of a jerk. what advice would u give me from now on? Im not gonna call back again.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you not going to call her??

u can still salvage this relationship dude.

about your other g/f- forget the past, it will screw ya life up now.

if u like this girl, and she likes u, both of ya will find a way to make it work- if that's what you want.

if u r looking for sum azz, next her

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reason im not gonna call her is because she sounded a lil cold on the phone and when I asked if i could call back later, she said "if im not busy" in an un-enthusiastic voice. Normally, she says "sure" enthusiastically.. I'll just leave the ball on her court and see what happens.
In addition, antoher reason I have doubts is cause im the first man she has ever been with. Don't you think that soon, she'll want to date other guys to see what she is missing?

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh maybe. if u think it's worth it, go for it
if not, then like i said, move on to something better

ignore her for about a week, and see what happens...