Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF "pity" kissed her daughter's dad (her ex)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Mentality of single mothers itself is almost a Greek tragedy.

They cannot get the type of men they want anymore so they start to hate the guys they truly want and learn to cherish the men they profoundly despise, even the type that would die for them (poor losers). Yet they are still the women, so they will never truly love their spare husbands and concentrate on acquiring more assets to secure the future of their offspring

Never. Date. Single. Mothers.

Never. No exceptions. It's pathetic.
Very good description that says a lot of ur understanding of how a woman basically operates.

Let's hope men takes this as an invaluable wisdom.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dont live together, she is financially independant and you dont help with $$ and you dont help with the kids either.
Not at 1st, but they always end up doing that.

Even the very best of men fall for it. That's why don't ever date a single mom.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf's ex is back in town for a few weeks to see his family and daughter, my gf and him broke up about 7 months ago, they have a 2 years old daughter together. She loves me, but a couple of days ago i managed to get her to confess that she kissed her ex, I was so mad and ready to leave but she explained to me why it happened. So, he has been trying to "change" for her during the last few months of their relationship which ended 7 months ago, but she was never satisfied with it, but since they have a daughter together, she wants to stay friends with him for the daughter's sake. A few days ago he was seeing her and their daughter together and he starts crying and basically says to my gf "why didn't you give me a little more time and moved on so fast?" and she feels pity (i suspect it was more than just pity) and kisses him. But since I found out that night, and was almost going to leave her, she promised it won't happen again and blah blah. But I can't get over the fact that she did exactly what I had asked her to never do. I understand that they have a daughter and they want to be there for her, but their relationship is over, and she shouldn't be giving him rides to his friends house or buy him food because he doesn't have a job yet, he's a 27 years old bum, basically. Anyway, long story short, I had very good plans for our relationship, she still has those plans, but I am disappointed, and feel a bit betrayed. We are both studying the same thing, go to the same school and take the same courses, and have the same goals for future career. Honestly, that has been hard for me to find in a girl in the past. I wouldn't want to leave her, but I am conflicted about my feelings now, part of me can't forgive her, and another part of me says "who cares? in the grand scheme of things, this won't matter at all, just be happy with what you got, don't raise hell".
What do you think? I need your perspectives.
Thank you!
Ok friend I wasn’t going to read this story because I believe there is one answer. However, I read the story and you know what my position hasn’t changed since I read the story. I knew it wouldn’t change but I had to read this story to see if there might of been some light for your side. You know what my first instinct is right. What are you doing dating a single mother? You stated you both are in school together and she was the only one that shown interest. It’s not interest. it’s desperation on her part because she knows she is damaged good and she is looking for the next sucker. That’s you. Do you honestly think it’s an accident she kissed him and you think that’s all that happened? If you believe that you are naive. Don’t be stupid. Look at the signs. Then look at him. You said he is a bum but how does he look honestly and how do you look. You sound beta and this guy seems to be alpha. I’m not trying to beat you up but the sooner you realize she will do this again and she might leave you for him. Then guess what he never changes and then comes crying back to you. She doesn’t care about either one of you. She cares about herself and who is going to take care of her child and is hoping to find a sightless sucker to buy her bull****. Don’t be that guy.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
My gf's ex is back in town for a few weeks to see his family and daughter, my gf and him broke up about 7 months ago, they have a 2 years old daughter together. She loves me, but a couple of days ago i managed to get her to confess that she kissed her ex
I was this guy and I can tell you from experience that I manipulated many a thorough and face-splattering "kiss" from my ex-wife after I'd left her. It didn't take much prodding either. If experience dictates behavior then sure as sh!t yours will follow the same pattern. All she'll need is a few private moments alone with him to see if she can still fix him.

she feels pity (i suspect it was more than just pity) and kisses him.
Whenever the little man in your gut starts kicking around, it's because he knows exactly what happened. What you have to do is constantly train yourself to listen to what he's telling you. Then, act upon it. In your case, broom her off. Her being a Mom, coupled with her still missing her baby-daddy (despite her repeated pleadings to the contrary), will always leave that itch of doubt scratching incessantly in your thoughts. No matter what your logical brain says, your emotional brain will begin to hate her for her indiscretions. Best to cut it now than become more emotionally invested in her and the little tyke later.

giving him rides to his friends house or buy him food because he doesn't have a job yet, he's a 27 years old bum
As he's digging a pool deep into her guts, who do you think she's thinking about? You providing a decent life for her and her kid or the endless time she can spend turning him from a piece of sh!t into a Prince?

Glassguy

Reaction score
For the life of me I cannot understand how someone's self esteem can be so low (OP).

He is dancing up and down because he finally got a gf.....meanwhile she is making out with her ex (and probably still fvcking him on the side) and he is this:

was almost going to leave her
she did exactly what I had asked her to never do
Yeah because she doesnt respect you at all.

but their relationship is over
Apparently not bro

I had very good plans for our relationship
Wake up. This isnt Cinderella and the 2 dwarfs

I wouldn't want to leave her
Well that is quite apparent

You have a total scarcity mindset.

You want to know the reason he is a total bum and she is still considering him (and she is still considering him)? Its because she respects him.

She has no respect for you. No respect = she really doesnt love you. You were probably just brought in her game in attempt to get the ex to somewhat straighten up.

I would make this really simple for her and text her: "Its over. I will never trust you again and I am going to take advantage of some other dating offers. Good luck".

Then go work on your physical appearance in the gym and get your mind right. Dump this scarcity mindset along with her.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude come on, get real.

my ex, mother of my child and I bounced back and forth for years, between massive arguments and fights, ghosting each other every other month, sleeping together, road trips, ran into her out one night and ended up banging in bar bathroom once as her date was there, heh

the guys she was dating, seeing always got soooo incredibly mad and butthurt whenever we talked or hung out. so damn pathetic, so many guys are so retardly pathetic it makes my stomach hurt.

moutherfvckers I'm the father of her goddam child and I'm staying here wether you like it or not.

from my first hand experience of having an ex baby mama, dating single mothers means you're just an idiot plain and simple. I've seen enough chodery and crybaby dudes, you would not believe the pathetic chit I've seen.

the times my ex and I are getting along and hanging out, I get to know, see, talk to her about everything she goes through with the guys she's been with. we spend alot of time laughing at their expense.

bottom line, don't think dating a girl with kids is a good idea, because it's not, ever. make her you're friend or fbuddy , but an exclusive relationship? Take it from a guy whos seen nearly everything in The world of single moms.. FVCK NO