Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf doesn't wanna use condom

up for da challenge

Reaction score
well i know short posts are terribly boring but i don't have much to ask other than what to do when your gf won't have sex with you if you wear a condom because she dislikes it, and then goes on to complain that the both of you don't have a good sexlife because you don't do it frequent enough.

honestly, i'm terribly afraid of impregnating a girl, and what happens after that, but she seems totally oblivious to the fact that accidents happen (i don't trust my pre-*** either, the transparent liquid). we tried to do it just now but i was too busy worrying if the pre-c*m was gonna impregnate her, and because she is right before her period, her most fertile moment.. that we didn't end up finishing what we started. any ideas?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, birth control and STD testing?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, don't second guess yourself in these kinds of situations. You sound almost apologetic. You're 100% right to be worried about the situation. I don't know wtf she's thinking, but she's obviously not too educated when it comes to sex. Who gives a shyt what this chick wants? Do you want a kid? You wanna pay child support for the next 18 years? You want your life ruined? My guess is no, so next time she asks you to fyck without a condom, just laugh at her. And if she insists, then just tell her off. I once dated a girl that didn't want to use condoms. Guess what, I found out she had 2 kids. Think with the bigger head!

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
????

She does not take the pill ???
NEVER EVER do it without condom NO MATTER where she is in her period.

If she does not want to take care of birthcontrol herself and does not like condoms go for oral sex alone.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this problem.

Mine is exactly the same way. I would suggest checking out Planned Parenthood if you need birthcontrol, without parents. Mine is afraid of telling her mom and she hates using condoms, although I never crack and wear one.

c-note

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either tell her to get birth control or use a condom. She might be trying to trap you!! DOn't fall for it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The pre-cvm is quite capable of impregnating a girl. YOu made the right call.

You may want to ask yourself WHY she's so insistent on no condom if she's not on something herself (pill, diaphragm, SOMETHING). Either she's ignorant of the facts (somewhat excusable), too irresponsible or dumb to care (unacceptable), or she knows full well what she's doing and WANTS you to get her pregnant (run...far away).

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's all been said.

I will say this though - if you tell her you don't want a kid - and she still insists on you not wearing one (or talks about it) - then run, run for the hills.

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't like a rubber, don't fuk her. Also, you should be more scared of HIV than getting her pregnant, it will kill you. If she MUST only fuk you not wearing a rubber, get both of you STD tested and demand she be put on the pill.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blurred Elevens
If she doesn't like a rubber, don't fuk her. Also, you should be more scared of HIV than getting her pregnant, it will kill you. If she MUST only fuk you not wearing a rubber, get both of you STD tested and demand she be put on the pill.
For real.... think about yourself here. To much sh*t out there not to wear one. Unless you both have been checked, and you're both sharing the LTR, then condoms are optional. I used to think 'I don't need a condom, I know when I'm going to c*m.' ...all it takes is one sperm bro, one very good swimmer.

Hey I've got a great looking son now. ;)

Last edited:

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even with the pill there's still a risk. I don't want to get too vulgar, but my personal preference is the pill, wrap it up, and then the pull out method (ie. the oldest form of birth control).

WRAP IT UP! Twice if you're paying for it. :p

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by GaryNas
Even with the pill there's still a risk. I don't want to get too vulgar, but my personal preference is the pill, wrap it up, and then the pull out method (ie. the oldest form of birth control).

WRAP IT UP! Twice if you're paying for it. :p
I've heard the double-wrap can damage the condom(s). :confused:

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard the double-wrap can damage the condom(s).
Couldn't say. Thankfully I've never been in that position. Besides, if I ever saw a girl oozing out green goop I'd be running, not thinking about the best way to protect myself!! :D :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by up for da challenge
well i know short posts are terribly boring but i don't have much to ask other than what to do when your gf won't have sex with you if you wear a condom because she dislikes it, and then goes on to complain that the both of you don't have a good sexlife because you don't do it frequent enough.

honestly, i'm terribly afraid of impregnating a girl, and what happens after that, but she seems totally oblivious to the fact that accidents happen (i don't trust my pre-*** either, the transparent liquid). we tried to do it just now but i was too busy worrying if the pre-c*m was gonna impregnate her, and because she is right before her period, her most fertile moment.. that we didn't end up finishing what we started. any ideas?
Actually, a woman is most likely to get pregnant 10 to 15 days after she starts her period.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead, don't use a condom. Have that pleasurable 15 min of F88cking then find out you got 1-2 STDs for life. And life isn't like those genital wart commercials where pretty white people are smiling and riding bikes

Reaction score
This girl wants to get pregnant!!! Don't succomb to her wishes like a chump!! Don't trust her if she tels you she is on the pill - still use the condom!! These selfish hos want babies today and they don't care if daddy doesn't stck around, as long as they get cash every month.

Trust me on this - protect yourself, if not for disease than to prevent pregnancy. I would hate for you to find out 8 months from now that she had 3 other pimps besides you, and here you had total confidence that she was disease free and didn't use a rubber. You'll be very upset that you took the risk!!

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
simple story to share:

a co-member of the soccer team a few years ahead of me is my friend. he hooks up with mah girl friend, and they get a little freaky.

off to college he goes and so was their relationship. they cut it short. two years later and the three of us are attending the same college. one of our outings had me and my bud talking. he said that he's not gonna get her pregnant cuz he was just 'so good at the withdrawal' tactic that they didn't have to use a condom.

wel, ges wat. two days ago i saw my girl friend, she was now 6 months pregnant. ges she left the house just as one person but came back as two. :(