Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting over girl

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I keep feeling like we're gonna get back together, we still call each other and chat, still fight alot and yell at each other, etc....

I seriously am AFC over her and even drove over there at 3am tonight JUST to talk to her, she grabbed my cell phone and BROKE it all over her driveway, then took a bat to my car almost...telling me she wants me out of her life and that all i do is lie and EVEN though we've broken up and got back together ALOT this was the last timie (which i think she meant with all the hitting and breaking of phones which wasnt part of normal break ups between us).....

so what would be a wise thing to do? this relationship was 2 years long and was very much a "love" thing.....

I dont want to harass her or call her/send flowers/write poems because I dont think that would work (thats more smothering)

Isnt there anything I can do to get her to love me again!? :-(

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well why did you guys break up in the first place? That's an important piece of info that you left out (or you posted somewhere else and I'm just not seeing).

A.J. Stanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I think hitting your car with a baseball bat is a bad sign for interest level, but I could be wrong.

In all seriousness, move on.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by John Blonn
Well why did you guys break up in the first place? That's an important piece of info that you left out (or you posted somewhere else and I'm just not seeing).

When we FIRST started going out , 2 years ago, I cheated on her (moved on) with one of her friends after that girl and her friend told me my g/f was a ***** and told me about all these guys she's been with and how at parties she grinds on all the guys and makes out with a bunch of them. After that we got back together (soon after, she cried alot after this too). When I asked her if she ever thought about doing the same (cheating) as a revenge thing, she said "im more mature than that. I dont seek out revenge from people for what they did."

Then (present), last night I get a call from my friend Kevin (whos friends with her too) and he was mad at her because she was pissing him off so he called me and told me she was grinding on guys and all drunk and ****.

So after I called and confronted her (she wouldnt answer her phone because it was 'in a drawer in her purse') she was shocked, then yelled at Kevin who said these things, then I had both of them calling me saying the opposite thing, then she cried like crazy, then I showed up to her house after work at 2am and she was hitting me and yelling and acting very ****y like 'i dont need YOU kind of attitude even though you could tell she was heart broken as hell.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U have 2 threads exactly the same. You two kids have issues. This is why 19 year old girls who love to drink and party are never added to my stable.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only is your girl a stupid whacked in the head slvt, I think your pretty lame for wanting to stay with her!!! Bro let me let you in on a little secret. Almost every attractive 18-21 year old girl is a attention wh-ore!!! They have bf's only to stroke their egos!!! Then they go out to parties, clubs, bars etc and give out their #, flirt and even hook up.

The reason you can't get over her is because your STILL FUKIN' TALKING TO HER!!! NO CONTACT SHOULD MEAN NO CONTACT!! Cut off all forms of communication with her dumb-@ss. A big part of being a DJ is knowing when to cut your losses. I think you should have abandoned ship after you cheated on her and got back together. I could've told you that it would not end on a good note after that.

You've got legitimate one-itis!!

PIMP