"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Getting Out of a Funk

Jim88

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
18
Age
29
I'm just wondering how to snap out of a funk. I don't think I'm "clinically" depressed but I'm a bit bummed out and apathetic about a few things. I try to approach women and have gotten one girls snapchat which she promptly deleted/blocked me from as soon as I tried to contact her. Started a good conversation with a chick the other day who was walking a puppy, mostly talked about the dog, she was friendly and let me pet it and then like a fcking idiot I just said have a good day and didn't ask for the number. Granted she wasn't super hot, about a 6-7, but seemed really nice which is more important in some ways and I fcking blew it. I say hi to girls to try to get my social "muscle" working and 70-80% of the time they either say nothing, glare at me angrily, or say omg like they're startled. Been talking to some girls on some apps for awhile and the topics have been very sexual and have planned to meet and then they quit responding. I'm not like a male model but I'm not ugly and have been told I'm reasonably good looking.

On an unrelated note, I'm also almost finished with a Masters degree in a technical field with damn near perfect grades and have gotten rejected from every job I applied for. I'm just getting seriously bummed out and pissed off and I have to work really hard to keep myself in a good state of mind or I find myself getting bitter and truly hating successful men. I know that last sentence makes me sound like a radical incel lol, don't worry I'm not gonna lose it that bad haha, but seriously I am starting to get pissed off.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Jim88

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
18
Age
29
Like the others on here say. It's a numbers game. I have 19 approaches with 18 rejections and one date that ended in rejection. In the last two months. You are 9 years younger than me. You'll do fine. Just keep at it.
Thanks man
 

Jim88

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
18
Age
29
That's some good sh!t right there, my man. Be proud about that. Focus on finding that dream job and getting your money right.

You're feeling depressed, I think, because you're not spending enough time on YOU. You're spending time worried about all these 304s.

Book recommendation: Rise and Grind by Daymond John
Thanks I appreciate it. I'll have to check that book out. It's hard not to worry about "304s" at my age tho
 
Top