"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

getting her back

Zurphy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
TX
alright, so on wednesday, my girlfriend broke up w/ me. we were awesome together and scarily it seems that we have the same brain. we hadnt dated for a long time, just a little over a month, but we never had any fights or anything to argue about. the only reason she broke up w/ me is because she thought about it and said that im a bad influence on her.

i talked to her yesterday and told her i would change to get back w/ her. she does want to get back together w/ me too, but she says a voice in her head is saying no. she says that her heart says yes but her head says no.

can someone please help me get back together with her? cuz i really really like her and i know she still does too.

this is the first time ever that ive put up so much fuss about one girl. usually i just think, 3 billion other girls out there, but there was something different about her. so any help would be appreciated.

thanks

zurphy
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Gotta get her head to think yes, use the skills grasshoppa.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Zurphy
this is the first time ever that ive put up so much fuss about one girl. usually i just think, 3 billion other girls out there, but there was something different about her. so any help would be appreciated.
Can you say O-N-E-I-T-I-S-?.

Good. Go out and find the other 3 billion girls.
 

mr.buick

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Kent, Wa.
Move on my friend! If she comes back....... IGNORE HER !!! Think with the right head and go on with your life. Good luck!
John:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, United States
Definitely move on my good man.

About a week ago I decided I was going to go and meet my ex-girlfriend. She lives an hour away. We saw a movie and talked afterwards for a while. I then realized that I no longer wanted her back. She is now a friend which is cool but I didn't want her back. I had been spending the last 6 months thinking "Maybe we can hook up again someday" and somewhat hoping. My AFC-self was showing a bit. Now I have no more worries about it. I don't want to be with her anymore. There are countless other girls out there.

Zurphy... I know you think this is THE girl. I thought my girl was great and I definitely felt a lot like you do. There are sooo many others man. Move on. It won't be easy but move on. PM me if you'd like to chat sometime.

A Ron
 

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2002
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Detroit, MI
Originally posted by Zurphy


i talked to her yesterday and told her i would change to get back w/ her.
I know it might hurt a lil' bit and you want her back but never change just for a girl. Very AFC-ish, If she comes back to you then good for you but if she doesn't then you gotta move on.
 
Top