“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Getting girls at the pool

ericbischoff6331

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
NE ohio
just wondering what r your guys opinions on ways to get digits at the city pool. The only thing I can think of is asking a girl to put some sun tan lotion on your back and then work towards her digits from there. Any other ideas or personal stories ?


thank you guys
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Have you seen "The Sandlot?" Enough said there, lol.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by crazykid
Have you seen "The Sandlot?" Enough said there, lol.
LOL.

Hey, it worked didnt it? :D
 
Last edited:

ranger655

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
lift weights dude thats all you need. and a good hold on the DJ lifestyle and way of thinking and your set.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
I love going to the pool to look for girls. There are a couple of differences at the pool that you have to take note.

Firstly, make sure your buff workout and if you have good abs your as good as gold, and make sure your not wearing your shirt if you look good. Show off those muscles. ;)

Someone else made a good point with the diving board, what i like to do is go to the highest diving board and see all the girls getting scared, then i offer to jump off with them. Then i take their hand and jump off with them. I ussually end up with their # after this.

Another thing me and my friends like to do is play soccer or another sport at the grass near the pool, by the end of the game all the girls that were sitting around are watching us, whats cool about that is i am better then all my friends at soccer. :) I ussually have a whole load of numbers after this.

Of course you could just do a normal approach but in my oppinion there not as effective.

Anyway all you need is a big pair of balls and some nice abs, they work best at the pool. All though i do get by with out the abs, it is a huge advantage to have them.
 

Lost

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,684
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
South Carolina (Charleston)
ahh damn u!!
haha man my skin is sensitive to the sun, so i dont get to show off my body.....
i go surfin EVERYDAY literlaly but i gotta wear a shirt and lots of sunscreen so i dont get fuct up.. adn i sitll get moles sometimes... go figure ;o
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Lost
ahh damn u!!
haha man my skin is sensitive to the sun, so i dont get to show off my body.....
i go surfin EVERYDAY literlaly but i gotta wear a shirt and lots of sunscreen so i dont get fuct up.. adn i sitll get moles sometimes... go figure ;o
You get freckles, not moles.
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
If you get moles like that I wouldn't go into the sun as much cause you're a high chance skin cancer patient. Like me :)


Someone else made a good point with the diving board, what i like to do is go to the highest diving board and see all the girls getting scared, then i offer to jump off with them. Then i take their hand and jump off with them. I ussually end up with their # after this.
haha nice fukin tip :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top