Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Girls at NightClubs who have Boyfriends

Teddybear666

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have used this technique several times and have got some good results.

Most guys who see hot looking girls with boyfriends at Nightclubs consider these girls totally off limits and figure they have no chance in hell. In many cases, this is the case. With young girls especially, many girls have a boyfriend just for the sake of having a boyfriend, just because their friends have boyfriends and they don't want to be left out.

It has always amazed me how many girls who are with guys give me the look, smile and other subtle flirts.

Now you aren't going to be able to get a girl who is with a guy to rush home with you for a night of passionate sex but here's how it works.

You get into a position in the club where she can see you, but he can't see you. Could be when they are dancing, dance just behind him or if they are just talking, stand somewhere out of his vision but in hers. Smile, laugh then point (not dramatically!, just lift your arm up at waste level) , then with your other hand , hold your hand palm down and rotate the hand left and right, back and forth gently. Now this sounds a bit weird i know but in essence what you are trying to say with your action is "he's so-so" or "um not bad, but you can do better"

Now if the girl had some interest at you in the first place, i can guarantee that this will pique her attention. In most cases the girl smiles at me, knowing full well what i mean.

Here are some of the results i have got

a) a girl approached me when i was going to the toilet (well out of sight of the bf) and gave me her number

b) two weeks later at the same club, this girl was there WITHOUT her bf, she came right upto me and we basically started some sexy dancing straight away, things went um very well from there

c) a girl came upto me (again out of sight of her bf) and said "your cute, i'm sorry i have got a bf but i have a friend who will love you". She set me up and things went well

so in summary, you might not get the results that night, but things can happen. It can't hurt to try right ? she had a bf anyway, how high could your expectations have been ? NOTHING TO LOSE

why does it work ?

well you are not trying to outdo her man, you aren't trying to outmacho him. Think about it, she would expect this kind of action from one of her girlfriends ! like when she introduces her bf to her friends, they all goto the loo together and talk about him. Some of her friends might say "yeah he's not bad"

so for this to come from a guy and a stranger is something different. She is thinking , hmm this guy is different (um make sure you don't do it in a gay way!)

I won't lie, you need to have some kind of sex appeal for this to work, an ugly guy isn't going to get anywhere trying to steal a Victoria Secret model away from Brad Pitt

good luck guys

post if you need any clarification

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
more often then not she wont leave her bf...

but its possible, i gankled some guys gf away...she ended up being a complete wench...
i felt like i did the guy a favor

------------------
~rEpResEnt ThaT~