Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting approached?

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I dunno if it's just me, but I've noticed that since I started acting like an Alpha male, girls seem much more friendly towards me, even when I'm not trying to pick them up. Every weekend, I walk around the city a bit, and there is ALWAYS at least one chick who starts a conversation with me, no matter where I go.

It puzzles me. I'm used to having to approach girls and do all the work, but more and more, it's the girls who come up to me. I can't figure out what it is that makes girls talk to me. Any of you have the same experience, or an explanation?

Thanks,

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't let it puzzle you, the situation your in just means that you must be doing stuff right, so keep doin watever your doin

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
That's awesome man. Too bad I don't have a city to walk around.

I would say they approach you based on looks and your body language communicates your alphaness to them.

By the way, how do you handle these girls sargin' you? I'm assuming # closing is a given, do you ever speed things up and date close on the spot or kiss close?

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get brainwashed..

Your letting the confidence go to your head.. The same girl that tried to make a conversation with you probally tried to make a conversation with a old cripple too.. She is just friendly .. Because when a girl really likes a guy she usually tries to act like she doesnt like him .. But its all really confusing so dont let me confuse you even more..

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens to me too.

I had some girl in my pre-calc class turn around to me and say, "You know [Eventide], I'm on the rebound"

Too bad Im taken, she was stacked for a skinny chick.

Hell, just today at lunch my buddies were trying to get this girl to come over to their house tonight and to bring a friend, souly for the purpose of messing around. The girl turns to me and tells me I should come, suggests a couple of her friends, and tries to tickle me. Oh, did I mention, she doesn't even know my name?

A lot of the reactions could just be from social proof, or looks. Toot could be right too, you really weren't too specific

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eventide
A lot of the reactions could just be from social proof, or looks. Toot could be right too, you really weren't too specific
I don't see where the social proof would come, usually I'm alone when girls come up to me. ...Maybe they dig football players? (I usually wear my football coat)

Looks, again it's possible, 'cause I ain't bad-looking, but there are guys who are a lot better looking than I am. I'm well-built tho, so that might help.

Sorry about specifity, it's just that it's not just one girl who did it once, it's happened several times in different settings. Of course if it had happened once I would've said like Toot. The first time I thought the exact same thing, but over time you start wondering if there isn't another explanation.

Toot - As I said, it happened several times with different girls in different settings, so either I'm lucky to have all the friendly girls approaching me, or something is going on. :p

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
its awesome that whatever you have or are doing is working for you, Fred. you're gonna have to discover what's making you desirable, and share with the fellows here.

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
it isn't hard to get approached if you strut the strut, maintain eye contact and give off the vibe its a piece of piss.

Donny

Reaction score
this thread reminds me of the time when i was with a friend at a college lady's basketball game... As we walked through the place at half time there was three girls who were digging us like some MAD DOGS CHASING THAT DUCK....they were all over us and stuff, and they were all trying to trip us, and hug us and stuff like that.....for the first time in my life, I was scared of chicks who were attracted to me. that **** was like sexual harassment x3, at first my friend and i thought about bangin the chicks, but after they got real impulsive, I was like "**** this dude! we better get away from them right now if we want to make it out of here alive!" and we were forced to run from them... being approached by them is kool...BUT SOMETIMES, THEY CROSS THE LINE BETWEEN REALITY AND FANTASY...and with this I conclude my theory which has probably already been mentioned here and that is:Chicks suck **** at approaching guys and so that's why we have to do most of the work in approaching. And Why is this? Because of our ancestry and history.