Get them wet while dancing

ItalianDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last nite I closed this girl by using a technique I didn't even know was a technique. I had no idea it could be that effective either. It all starts with dancing at the club. Now, it's pretty easy to get at least one girl to dance with you at a club. Once you got her, start grinding. Now for the simple technique: Place the the palm of your hand on her back and appy pressure, you can move it around a little also; starting from her lower back, up to the back of her neck. While on the back of her neck, run your fingers through her hair right where it meets the neck. Within a minute she should start to mirror your movements; when this starts go in for the kiss. You can even start by kissing her neck first. The key is to use as much of your palm as possible, think maximum surface area with the hand. More hand, more results.

I was just thinking of the whole psycology of the situation. By holding them like this, it makes them feel safe and protected; think of the way babys are held. At least a lot more than a guy who starts dirty grinding them from behind and then palms their @ss (please don't be the shady guy who does this). Let me know if this works for you.

ItalianDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of the positive response in her body-language (mirroring). And I guess the kissing that immediatly followed, might be considered a positive effect as well. What do you expect, a ! close on the dance floor?