Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get Telegram messenger

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Why?

The thing is encrypted and coppers can't get information about the users, essentially it is dark web thingy. Free speech, you can finally express yourself anyway you want to. It is not just for sms to each other and video calls, you can also use it as digital media, create groups, join groups, join different channels. For example, you can join a channel for swinger hook up in your city.

Once you install it, best way is to search for your city name, then do another search for what you are interested in, for example swingers and add your city name at the end, and try different combinations.

For example, in my telegram I got several of my city's news channels, unofficial, where I can see happenings that TV doesn't show. I have a real estate channel for my city. I joined doghunter channel for learning how to poison dogs. I create a prostitution channel, where prostitutes and sex freaks can post free ads. I met people who helped me get information based on licence plate number.

You get it right? It's dark web basically.

Essentially people buy and sell illegal things via telegram messenger. But I didn't tell you this.

It is the next great thing which is not moderated by government, encrypted and private and can be used to your advantage.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pros vs Whatsapp that everyone already uses?

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
What's up has lost it's fare share because of user agreement thingy they had about half a year ago. On what's up pretty much everyone know who you are what's your number. Telegram is anonymous. Plus features are a bit different if you get into it. For me whatsapp now what skype is already for 10 years. Dead. Pretty much nobody uses it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up has lost it's fare share because of user agreement thingy they had about half a year ago. On what's up pretty much everyone know who you are what's your number. Telegram is anonymous. Plus features are a bit different if you get into it. For me whatsapp now what skype is already for 10 years. Dead. Pretty much nobody uses it.
It's bizarre how these things work... I don't think I've ever seen anyone use whatsapp in the US and most people don't know that it exists.

However it is THE default communication app in most of the world. Everyone in latin america uses it as a replacement for both texting and calling, and I know that it's huge in Russia as well.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuxk me am I glad I'm not building a social media following anymore, this nonsense used to occupy a large chunk of my day, every second was vomit inducing, I'm away from all social media

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I use Signal. It’s used by military men like myself who require very good security. Anyone can use it of course.
Signal is better since its a swiss company, they have laws protecting privacy.

Telegram is made by some russian guy.