Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

get of my back!

murguy15

Reaction score
just a little background...

I just moved from a different country to the U.S.. so at my school I am the "New Guy". And might I say, American girls sure are aggressive.

At my old school all the girls were the old fashioned type. Its not like that here from what I can tell.

so... on to my questions...

I am wondering how the hell to I say to girls that you DONT want to go out with them, in a nice easy way. Like that i dont want to do something on the weekends or not be there boyfriend?

Also how to you get off the phone, jesus! I forgot how all the american girls just talk about dumba$$ shiet for hours and hours!

thanks

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by murguy15
just a little background...

I just moved from a different country to the U.S.. so at my school I am the "New Guy". And might I say, American girls sure are aggressive.

I agree. Oh, and where did you come from? Welcome to America.

At my old school all the girls were the old fashioned type. Its not like that here from what I can tell.

so... on to my questions...

I am wondering how the hell to I say to girls that you DONT want to go out with them, in a nice easy way. Like that i dont want to do something on the weekends or not be there boyfriend?

I'm assuming they asked you out. You tell them, no sorry, you are not interested. Be direct.

Also how to you get off the phone, jesus! I forgot how all the american girls just talk about dumba$$ shiet for hours and hours!

thanks

Make a lame excuse like "it's dinner time".

Haha this is funny.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, where are you from?! American girls sure don't do that to me! (Well.... not all that much anyway) What part of the US did you move to? I wanna visit!

Anyway, this won't work for every situation you're in, but when someone you're not interested in asks you if you want to go do something, turn it from a date into a group hangout. Invite friends, get a lot of people involved. (Including possibly a gril you ARE interested in). That way they get the message, but hurt feelings are kept to a minimum.

There's really no way to turn a girl down without hurting their feelings at all, just try to go easy on them.

don't lead them on; when they find out (and they will) they'll hate you for and tell all their friends and you'll get a bad rep.

(Still that would get them to stop calling you and asking you out.)

As for the phone thing, that's easy. Just tell them you have to go, tell them bye and hang up. Don't explain or apologize unless you have to, you'll make yourself more mysterious and interesting.

murguy15

Reaction score
hey guya thanks,

I just moved up from mexico city, I lived in ohio for about 8 years of my life then I went down to mexico, then I came back up to America.

Right now I'm living in Michigan.

Thanks for the phone tips, there great.

later