"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Get 2 for the price of 1

Water_Man

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas Texas
Ok This is a limited time offer where you can help me Analyze 2 things for the price of 1 thread.

I was working on this chick that use to work with me. She quit and I talked to her after she quit a couple times then she quit talking. So I hadn't seen her in several months. Then On Christmas Eve I seen her she was walking by me and said "How have you been" I just said "OK" No smile no nothing... Then she let out this LOUD single Giggle and that was it. My question is what the heck is with the giggle??????????

So did I work this ok? Because I would like to start talking again I thought maybe she would wonder why now I could care less to talk to her.

My 2nd thing is This same girl had her friend say something which I took as a smart remark. Now why couldn't she say it herself why is it so important that she had to have her friend say it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Dood who gives a fuvk what she thinks about you. Move on, if you like her you should have # closed her, how in the hell do you plan to see her again?? Just wait until you "run into her??"


PIMP
 

Water_Man

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas Texas
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Dood who gives a fuvk what she thinks about you. Move on, if you like her you should have # closed her, how in the hell do you plan to see her again?? Just wait until you "run into her??"


PIMP
Ok please humor me and answer anyways. I really do want to want to know!!!
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Water_Man
Ok please humor me and answer anyways. I really do want to want to know!!!
She was nervous, she giggled, knew that she ****ed up before, I guess.

As said before, girls are queers.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cassidy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
In my humble opinion, you played it quite weird. Let's see...

...I hadn't seen her in several months. Then On Christmas Eve I seen her she was walking by me and said "How have you been" I just said "OK" No smile no nothing...
It's not Don Juan behaviour not to smile at a girl. For one, if you used to talk and haven't seen her in months then demonstrate a complete lack of warmth next time you see her, it will communicate one of two things:

a) that you are a robot incapable of showing emotion
b) that you were actually bothered that she broke contact with you.

If she deduced that either were true, then you probably didn't play it too well. In the future, when you see someone you know, make eye contact and smile. Please.

The way I see it, if you can take time out to create a thread about the fact that a girl giggled near you, then you're probably into her way too much.

As opposed to you 'working on her', it seems that she's been working on you. And it's working. Get over her. Leave her alone. Be friends, but whatever you do, do not get involved with her unless you're completely sure that you won't AFC yourself all over her.

---Cassidy
 

Snoopy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Massachusetts, USA
Originally posted by Cassidy


As opposed to you 'working on her', it seems that she's been working on you. And it's working. Get over her.
---Cassidy
'Nuff said.

Let's stop sweating the small stuff so much and make this board more useful.
 

Water_Man

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas Texas
b) that you were actually bothered that she broke contact with you
I am!!!
Be friends
Thats what I tried before when I called her and she talked to me for a while then came up with some lame ass excuse to get off the phone. She is the one who called ME and told me to call her sometime then I do and she pulls this.
 

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Why did this girl giggle to him? I have a girl who giggles sometimes around me. I
 
Top