Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George McFly Backshot Technique!

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
I posted this in tips but it got banned. The mods msgd me and told me it was to contraversial and too advanced for most guys here. I got mad at 1st and threatened to hit them but they said newbies will all want to try this shiat out and it will get em in trouble and mite get em killed even which is true. U gotta be real experienced and have balls to do this! U also gotta be tough and abel to take care of urself in case u get some one turn on you!

But now thanx to bradshaw I found this forum I can post it here. Check it out------------------->

This is a technique I invented after I watched Back to the Future other nite. remember how Marty + George come up with a plan to get Loraine to go for George. Marty will try to feel her tits so she gets pissed then George will come + rescue her and pretend to beat Marty up. Problem is Biff is in the car when he tries but he hits him anyway and knocks him out and Loriaine goes off with him!

Women love strong guys who can defend them so this is where my technique works.

I call it the "George McFly Backshot" and all u need is a big tough friend and a chick u want to pull.

What u do is YOU take the part of Marty and tell your friend you will help him pull a hot bird. Tell him u will feel her up till she gets mad and when you give him the signal he will come, beat u up and rescue her. Now he THINKS he is coming to save the day and HE will get the girl. But you are gonna backshot him at the last minute!

Here's what to do.........

You go over and start talking to a hot chick and u be really cool and friendly with her. When u are talking u give the signal to your friend and he will come over and attack you. He won't hit u hard tho cos he THINKS it's pretend. So when you dont react or show any pain it will make you look like a hard bastard then you kick him in the bollocks for REAL and knock him down. Its ok he wont be expecting it so you will get the upper hand.

Now from the hot chick's view she will see a cool guy (you) come to talk to her and then this big tough bully (ur friend) come and attack u for no reason. But she will see you defend yourself and take him on easily with one kick! She will fall for u just like Loraine fell for George!

The bad thing is you will have to shoot your friend in the back but u will be busy boning the chick to care!

This is field tested so I kno it works + it is what I do all the time now!

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrBeard
Hell yah its back! I hope the wussy mods dont ban it again tho!
Quiet pigeon boy.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do know there is another copy of this that isn't locked right?

It's on the board three times now dumba$$

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
you do know there is another copy of this that isn't locked right?

It's on the board three times now dumba$$
flippinfreak seriously you don't have to be intimidated by drbeard. while it's true, he is the fukkin man, why don't you quit trying to prove your false worth at his expense? beard is the coolest cat on this board. you, my friend, are not.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah, at least he could come up with something new to make me laugh about.

More techniques Dr Beard!!!

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
DrBeard said:
I posted this in tips but it got banned. The mods msgd me and told me it was to contraversial and too advanced for most guys here. I got mad at 1st and threatened to hit them but they said newbies will all want to try this shiat out and it will get em in trouble and mite get em killed even which is true. U gotta be real experienced and have balls to do this! U also gotta be tough and abel to take care of urself in case u get some one turn on you!

But now thanx to bradshaw I found this forum I can post it here. Check it out------------------->

This is a technique I invented after I watched Back to the Future other nite. remember how Marty + George come up with a plan to get Loraine to go for George. Marty will try to feel her tits so she gets pissed then George will come + rescue her and pretend to beat Marty up. Problem is Biff is in the car when he tries but he hits him anyway and knocks him out and Loriaine goes off with him!

Women love strong guys who can defend them so this is where my technique works.

I call it the "George McFly Backshot" and all u need is a big tough friend and a chick u want to pull.

What u do is YOU take the part of Marty and tell your friend you will help him pull a hot bird. Tell him u will feel her up till she gets mad and when you give him the signal he will come, beat u up and rescue her. Now he THINKS he is coming to save the day and HE will get the girl. But you are gonna backshot him at the last minute!

Here's what to do.........

You go over and start talking to a hot chick and u be really cool and friendly with her. When u are talking u give the signal to your friend and he will come over and attack you. He won't hit u hard tho cos he THINKS it's pretend. So when you dont react or show any pain it will make you look like a hard bastard then you kick him in the bollocks for REAL and knock him down. Its ok he wont be expecting it so you will get the upper hand.

Now from the hot chick's view she will see a cool guy (you) come to talk to her and then this big tough bully (ur friend) come and attack u for no reason. But she will see you defend yourself and take him on easily with one kick! She will fall for u just like Loraine fell for George!

The bad thing is you will have to shoot your friend in the back but u will be busy boning the chick to care!

This is field tested so I kno it works + it is what I do all the time now!
YOU ARE GOD!!

Johnty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoes before bros, eh :kick: :trouble: :whistle: