Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

geez whats wrong with my dad

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
he often resets our modem and we dont have internet i think he does that for attention

today he reseted internet along with tv. For 3h i was trying to figure out how to bring it back

there was modem menu in tv and mind you i stopped watching tv/using TV about 17 years ago and had no clue how to make it work because regardless good connected cables it didnt work

anyway i fixed it finally and now he says iwas the one who ruined internet???

its not funny, im 3 hours behind because of some unreasoned/irrational decision

basically, 99% of stuff he says to me is as irrational as it can be and i dont understand it. he changed into woman ???

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Resetting modem reboots it. Modem resets are often used when connection goes out for some technical reason. For example just a month ago I was using modemA and LTE dongle connected into a router via USB and it would loose connection often, so resetting it would do the trick. Then I changed to using modemB I had laying around and the issue went away. Chances are your modem looses connection and to fix it he resets it, but the thing is, resetting sometimes does not take care of the issue.

It sounds a lot like you have firmware issue with your modem, most likely something is going bad inside and this type of sht happens. Get a new modem to solve your issue.

As far as your dad, I wouldn't care, trust me, he don't have an issue.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
he often resets our modem and we dont have internet i think he does that for attention

today he reseted internet along with tv. For 3h i was trying to figure out how to bring it back

there was modem menu in tv and mind you i stopped watching tv/using TV about 17 years ago and had no clue how to make it work because regardless good connected cables it didnt work

anyway i fixed it finally and now he says iwas the one who ruined internet???

its not funny, im 3 hours behind because of some unreasoned/irrational decision

basically, 99% of stuff he says to me is as irrational as it can be and i dont understand it. he changed into woman ???
Maybe you have a bad router/modem? Perhaps, someone calling the Internet/TV provider to diagnose the router/modem and why it needs to be reset so often would be a worthy call.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Resetting modem reboots it. Modem resets are often used when connection goes out for some technical reason. For example just a month ago I was using modemA and LTE dongle connected into a router via USB and it would loose connection often, so resetting it would do the trick. Then I changed to using modemB I had laying around and the issue went away. Chances are your modem looses connection and to fix it he resets it, but the thing is, resetting sometimes does not take care of the issue.

It sounds a lot like you have firmware issue with your modem, most likely something is going bad inside and this type of sht happens. Get a new modem to solve your issue.

As far as your dad, I wouldn't care, trust me, he don't have an issue.
afterresetting modem connection comes back after few minutes he did something else to delete internet

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There isn't much to do there, either you reset all settings to factory (don't confuse with pulling the plug) which can be a problem if custom settings are required for connection, or the modem is living a live of it's own and looses connection. I believe this is a cable modem we talking about? Those are notorious for going bad after a storm or brown out.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If he’s having to reset the modem often, that’s usually done because of connection problems. It’s only a temporary bandaid, not a solution. It’s either a modem problem, faulty inbound line, or line connection.
OR, he wants more output than purchased bandwith and blames the modem.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
If he’s having to reset the modem often, that’s usually done because of connection problems. It’s only a temporary bandaid, not a solution. It’s either a modem problem, faulty inbound line, or line connection.
OR, he wants more output than purchased bandwith and blames the modem.
theres 160mb download i use up to 60mb/sec (lolo) but his canals/movies suddenly stop working

Billtx49

Reaction score
theres 160mb download i use up to 60mb/sec (lolo) but his canals/movies suddenly stop working
Bad connection or service provider problem. If you’ve got that speed, the modem is probably high quality and less likely to fail. Think incoming signal continuity…

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Oh the problem is easy then, you are sucking off your dad. He is watching a movie on his web tv and then you begin your prn download and internet stops, so he resets it, and in this particular instance might as well fcked with it so you don't get online. You are bugging your dad. Get yourself a DSL line just for yourself, or an LTE modem.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: Maybe you should provide for your own internet browsing. It gets difficult when parents start to cramp your style. I've been there.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Oh the problem is easy then, you are sucking off your dad. He is watching a movie on his web tv and then you begin your prn download and internet stops, so he resets it, and in this particular instance might as well fcked with it so you don't get online. You are bugging your dad. Get yourself a DSL line just for yourself, or an LTE modem.
white knight found