"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Gangji Games Exceptions

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Sometimes Exceptions have to be made for Gangji Games. I discovered today that the girl I have not called since Friday got in a car accident with her friend. The person who told me was one of her friends and said she was okay. I still believe calling and checking on the person in this case is the right thing to do. Anyone thinking that their are other exceptions in which the games have to be put on hold post them here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
gangi games are dumb

learn how to attract her and then there is no need for silly games
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
LOL, wow, discontinuing gangi games can sometimes work out for the best. Called checked on her status kept the convo below 5 min and said I had to go to work. She immediately replied with just call me when you get home.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
my girl always ends the convo with call me when you get back. and ive never had to do that stupid thing on her.
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Your not getting the point. This girl is my ex who has disrespected me for quite a while, therefore she got the gangji treatment, she wanted me to call her back showing that me not having been there for her taught her a lesson. I can also safely assume that from the fact that she came online which she never does to tell me her new cell phone number, she does want us to stay in touch.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
I just let her call me. LoL Why up your own phone bill when she calls every day, anyway?
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
By checking how she was, I actually accelerated to my destination. I now have her txt messaging me during school and calling me up. Now its all about now turning AFC which means to not call when she asked but rather wait and call her on your terms. Remember there are plenty of women and sticking with one in high school is insane.
 
Top