Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gamestop the madness

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I bought into MTCH - Match Group(Match.com, Tinder, OKC, POF) this morning after a favorable earnings report. Bumble is expected to IPO soon following the success of Match Group.

With the lockdowns of bars and clubs, it's no surprise that OLD apps would get more traffic during the pandemic.

Alright all you desperate and thirsty simps, start purchasing all those premium memberships and add-ons! LOL

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
MTCH I'm sure will continue to go up but it's too high right now for me. I'm feeling K - Kelloggs to me just seemed like a safe steady growing pick especially with morningstar farms and there whole vegan non meat line. KO - coke seems good too they are both priced at a bargain to me.

Just depends if Biden going to bearish and do more lockdowns and maybe the opposite I'm fence posting.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up some bargain KO today too. My port is looking small tho, looking for some long-termers if anyone cares to advise. It's about time we had an official market thread tbh

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MTCH I'm sure will continue to go up but it's too high right now for me.
'
This was purely short term. Like a day. LOL. Just sold it and made my $100 and got out.
VZ has been low lately and bought it at the dip. Superbowl should increase it's value by then.
SKLZ just signed a multi-year deal with NFL a few hours ago. Picked that up.
CBDHF was just listed on US stock exchange shortly after Canadian markets. Picked some up due to their established infrastructure and recent USDA approval for CBD sales.
Picked up GRUB on the dip yesterday.
QGEN which helped make DIY Covid testing kits with Ellume(recently got big order from US government) is looking to do their own thing an seeking approval from FDA. Once it gets approved, it should go up as well.
Bought more JNJ on the dip as once they get approved, this stock should go up as well. Old news: around 66% effective on mild covid while it is 85%+ for severe covid symptoms. But one shot only needed. New news: latest data has it pegged at 95%+ effectiveness after 50 some odd days.
Of course I rollercoaster with TSLA. Buy at around $800 and sell at $880. rinse and repeat.
Pinterest will have their earnings report after market close today. If it doesn't meet forecast, then of course everyone will have a knee jerk reaction and pull out and shares will be low temporarily unitl they rebound. So keeping an eye out on that one.
ALUS will eventually go up once the merger is finalized later this quarter or next.
EA is on the dip and I bought some because Amazon's new CEO said he is dedicated to coming out with games. If EA can partner or work with Amazon, they will go up.