Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Galactus Got Game!

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still for calling a girl back before 3 days, but most of mine have always showed high interest. That's just the way it is with me... although I did get a bit of insight when I wrote down the wrong number a couple of weeks ago, hearing "I thought it was me" gave me some insight into her insecurities.

------------------
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
OF COURSE You're going to get rejected alot if you follow the advice i'm going to give you now. But it should still be sound advice.

I agree that considering the girl's interest level in deciding how long to wait before calling her is important if you want the women and think you may blow it if, but don't forget that you're a DJ and turn AFC, not for a single MOMENT. Even if you women are the last thing on your mind.

In the end i call when it suits me, and that means waiting a couple of days, even if only to practice to put my mind on something other than a seemingly perfect woman, and even if it means rejection. But after the first two days i don't concern myself much on when exactly to call because:

1. unless i really really really want this and no other woman, i'll be patient and wait for the next one if i have to, or at least i'll either learn to be or never get any. If she interprets and judges me on the way i call her , and that happens to be later than sooner. just as poach suggeested, the girl usually is better (more mature/confident) if she doesn't really care when you call, as long as you're earnest and just looking to have a good time with her and see how well you get along. It could also mean she has low interest, but then it should soon become more apparent. Point one is that the woman isn't suitable.

2. Point two is that if YOU're prepared well enough (which of course takes assloads of practice), you won't need to worry about when to call. i try to make it as easy as possible to call at the 'right' time for me by giving all the right DJ impressions whilst talking to her in person by already being or learning to be a DJ as you speak to her.

For example, when she gives you her number you can bluntly say something like: "it could be a couple of days before i call. I don't want to appear rude or disinterested. If anything, you've been kind and interesting to me, but i'm going to keep my mind clear and very focused coming days - no distractions. I have to [something demanding which you absolutely need or want to do]"

You have to give the impression that you may want to call her, but that you'll see about that after you're finished doing all this which stuff which you had been PLANNING TO DO ALL ALONG, and that you don't feel like distractions, even in your 'spare' time. IMPORTANT: don't just say you already have something to do with your free time, find something to do and DO IT! Study something difficult but fascinating, spend the rest if the weeking in meditation, dance or martial arts practice. Learn something new, but whatever it is, make sure it's something which is worth sticking all your attention to the point of excluding her from your a couple of days, and preferably something you can SHOW OFF to her sometime or another (dance, music, sports, and similar entertaining or useful talents are great).
Self-improvement and self-determination are DJ-essence. Don't know where to start? First stop thinking about wether you are wasting your time and go 'waste' it. Then go find things you like or which you think you can improve on, even if you'll never be a pro. You could to the library and look for either books on dance/massage/etc, or simply books which you think you might like and are just a little tidbit too difficult for you.
And make sure she knows how you're actively looking for and pursuing new ways of improving yourself like this.

Also, as i said at the beginning, you'll be in for alot of rejection, mainly through miscommunication as you try to make it clear to her who you are and that you do things your way. Just don't be needy and shove it down her mouth; let her make mistakes, but correct them. Patiently strive for what you can, and the more women you can SHow this part of you, the better.

Anyway, that's my first how i try play it, though i have to say i'm still so AFC, i don't even know what it means. When i play, most of the time i do rather well, but i simply don't have much practice yet. All i do is a whole lot of improvisation and educated guesswork mixed with my experience with humans outside romance relationships and a healthy dosis of not really caring.

------------------
"And at last his post was come, and it appeared at the blessed site, and just as he was foretold, many that sought came upon it and saw it, and they were filled with great awe and wonder..."
from the History of Atratus

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atratus: I am filled with great awe and wonder that you would go to all that trouble for a piece of ass.

You make some good points about self-improvement in general, but I sure as hell am not going to spend a couple days learning Kung Fu so I can have something to do while I wait to call her. I have plenty to do, including macking on other hos in the meantime.

You obviously put a lot of thought into your explanation, and I appreciate it, but how about I try this instead:

I meet her, talk to her, get her number, wait as long as I think is appropriate, call her, if it doesn't work out, I get on with my life.

Hey wait, I already did that.

------------------
"Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that, apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second best policy. Second is not all that bad."
-George Carlin

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The improvement is for the sake of improvement, not for getting a piece of ass - that's just a side effect.

Macking! How could i forget?! Much better than kungfuey. Thanks for reminding me Galactus.