Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it makes sense..whenever I play these games..Im on FULL ALERT..and looking at every corner..every single little movement for something to pop out so I can shoot..

I dont know if its just me..but these kinda games get me dizzy from the 360 degree views..and I always feel nauseated after 10 minutes of gameplay

Medal of Honor kicks a$$

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hah! Yea I rented devil May cry from blockbuster and kept it..they only charged me $20..

including the rental fee

good game..I hear part two is out

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh Like I said .. I havent gotten that far..I get dizzy from playing too long..I would bang that devil may cry chick
Primal is good too

Im looking for a good hockey game

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Starman, it makes perfect sense...You spend all your time posting on sosuave and playing video games...try actually going outside and practicing this stuff once in a while.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea thats it closer.

Im already in a relationship right now. and still sarging from time to time. Unlike you who still lives in their parents basement and selling avon door to door..I am at work, and posting from there.

Closer is just pissed because I busted on him for thinking he rubbed his c/f on another girl..when she is probably infact funny to begin with

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh Umbra you know this thread is gonna get moved soon to Misc.

might as well fvck it up

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Ahem*
I really don't know why this is big news :rolleyes: . I've always known that games have stressed hand-eye coordination. I guess this is just the first time somebody decided to get off his ass and actually conduct an experiment about it.

No joke man, it can really improve your mental alertness. However, I usually try not to play those types of games if I'm about to go to some social event. While I'm more alert after playing fast-paced games, my blood pressure goes up and I get tense.

I find that the absolute best game to play for this kind of increased visual alertness is Quake 3.

It's kind of funny that they couldn't find any female shooter-fans on the campus. I don't think gaming will ever be popular with the ladies, 'cept for DDR and some RPGs =(
I find it so cool when a girl is actually into video games. I'd definitely settle for a 7 or maybe a 6 if she was a hardcore game freak like me.

Actually, taking a girl to an arcade as part of a date has crossed my mind. We could play the more physical games-- you know, DDR, light gun games, driving games, etc. What do you guys think? Original and fun or nerd-city? Hehe:D

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take girls to arcades frequently and have a blast. You just have to make it fun for them. Don't emphasize competition, which is natural for guys. Make it teasing and light-hearted and they have fun being girly about it.

And the study was a big deal because it didn't link eye-hand coordination with video games. Like you said, many people already know that they're linked intuitively. The study is a big deal because it links mental awareness and acuity (which directly affects intelligence and learning capabilities) and video games.