Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frustration.

Ekimuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had enough. end of my first year in uni and still haven't got a gf.. i dunno what it is really, all my mates from school have got one now and i just feel left out. to be honest i feel jealous when i'm talkin to them and they keep talkin about their f**kin girlfriends and it's doin my head in.

Yeah sure i had my fair share of opportunities this yr, went on a date with a third year, got off with another girl, got a couple of numbers and stuff but it just never seems to work.. one way or another i end up with nothing. All i want is to have someone to take out to the pictures, to go on a walk with. yeah it sounds pathetic but that's what i'd like.

I know that i'm just ranting now but i just wanted to let it all out.. it's just very very frustrating at the moment.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself if you need a girlfriend or want one. The difference between need and want is big. Need will kill your "game". Too afraid to make a mistake. Want will give you the drive you need to succeed. Figure out what you want. You have everything you need.

Good hunting

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kill that desparation

I say play the numbers game. Date, date, date and you'll find a girlfriend. But first ask yourself, as the above poster put it so well, do you NEED a girlfriend or WANT a girlfriend? Both qualities, are really not that good. Yes, we all WANT girlfriends, but it's best when these things just kind of flow together when you're not looking for one.

Work on yourself -- first rule of this board and first rule of DJism -- date like crazy, don't look or act desparate, work on having fun on dates, and things will come together. If they don't, just keep having fun and be patient.

I can sense your desparation even over the internet. That's not good!

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious that the original poster feels that he NEEDS a girlfriend.

I went through my college years without a g/f, talking about frustration!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the way i view it is:

the more u go looking for somethin the harder it is to find

the minute u stop being such a pu$$Y, and forget about having a GF u will prolly have one, plus u may even have options

go read the bible