Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From genes to experience to teaching

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back a bit but not as long. During the weeks I have been doing plentyful of research on one of the most interesting biology subject: Genetics.

You've all.. Or most of you have already checked out or heard about or seen my thread about how non-online DJs get almost any women they want... and then the discussion was brought all the way to the part where gene splicings and whether or not talents were born with automatically or not.

Anyways, today I decided to bring up this subject again and I'm hoping to make this thread a big one since I have alot of things that I shall know by the end of this year about the genetics and engineering of the human. To help me become a decent geneticists of bacteria and the personality traits, please answer the following questions:

1) Genetic Engineering humans is very complexed and costs alot of money, and yet there will be failures such as clonings. Do you think there should be other ways of switching people's chromosomes to the other? Or in another words, an easier way I guess of transfering a person's DNA string.

(eg: Y into X)

2) Now we've all heard about the "natural PUA"s or the guys who had the genes of responding to things (women, friends, etc), or to say that they have "good genes". The guys with the "good genes" are the ones who were born to talk, have the voice, and have physical features that almost EVERY women likes. But because the guy who has this gene does not realize that he is doing "something" that is attracting the girls, he cannot remember what he has done to help the AFC about his experience. So in your opinion, do you think it would sound like a bright idea to ask the "good gene" guy to use his talents and remember what he did which becomes "experience"? This might help people alot, and I'm pretty sure. But doing things yourself can be a bit better since you're learning from YOUR point of.. er existance?

3) Last and promise: If genetic engineering became a difficulty of EASY, and it was possible (for sure) that we could SOMEHOW transfer a playa's genes into an AFC, do you think there are some ways of creating chromosomes that were developed from the "playa"? (Playa as in somebody who had a born skill with the way how they talked, their voice, etc - and somebody who knows how to handle a woman.)

-----------
I wish not to get any flames going because it sounds like an impossible thing, but the two questions I asked did seem a bit bullsh1tting but I'm waiting for the proof.

I decided to PM PRL because of his great knowledge about the chromosomes (but didn't get any response) because of his great post he made about the duality of sexuality. The genes is something interesting to learn about and to continue on with even though you've all learned this in High School. Learning the genes might help you become a bit more "philosophical" or a bit more "creative" on finding ways of becoming a better DJ. Long explanation, kinda...

tactic

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be a lot easier to just spend some more time on the basketball court than to try to steal Michael Jordans genes.

Remember that just because someone is born with other talents that we dont have doesnt mean that we cant practice at it and become even better at it than they are.

Now quit reading about genetic research and go talk to some b!tches and H0es! :D

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what ya mean there. But I highly doubt we can ever steal Michael Jordan's genes. Genetic Engineering hasn't been "published" to the scientists for humans. They've been doing engineering of genes with plants and animals. Also, for cloning them.

Anyways, yes it is possible to get better but if the genes transfering was ever possible, I could get my body filled with every genes from every celebrity. Then again, that would make me look like I have 500 faces.

Reaction score
Tactic, I received your pm, but I was editing my thread at the time.
The most knowledge I have on DNA is what I get from PBS and my personal library..not too vast!

Is your fist question regarding x y asking whether traits of man and women can be shared? A cross brreding of sexes to make the male weaker and the female stronger? In theory this sounds possible. They are ready doing many things with crops and animals that are resilient to pestilence because of cross breding.

Maybe they can pass on the male funny gene to women, so that we don't have to be the ones to humor them all of the time!:)

Your second question is referring to personality and charisma, which cannot be duplicated - these are more than physical characteristics and are extremely difficult if not impossible to map their genetic source. Your charisma and personality is a based on a culmination of factors that encompass your total being - it is just not based one a-c-g-t strand of DNA.

The 'playa' gene already exist in all of us - it's called being a MAN!!! A man getting a woman is the natural order of things based on our complementary natures - as stated in my thread.
You need to find a woman who complements your character - most good women on the planet don't want 'playas', especially for marriage! Wives don't trust 'playa' husbands!!!! A playa is more of an attitude than a physical gene. The thing is, you don't need to be a playa to get women!!

Tearshedding

Reaction score
This is my first time posting. But your topic was of particular interest to me. Unfortunately, i just want to clarify things about genetics for you. To preface this, i'm just wondering if your research into "genetics" is internet based or from previous knowledge? Furthermore, I haven't read your previous post, but from what you've typed here:

1. It seems like what you are asking is if people can change their chromosomes? Unfortunately, that is an impossibillity. You can however change your chromosomes for your children . But if you did that, you might as well have your wife have sex with Brad Pitt and get his chromosomes.

Actually, all your questions can answered by a few of the realities of "biology". First off, the genes that control the abilities of "natural DJ's" to pick up women are genes that are in the thousands. Behavior is not controlled by single genes. For instance, the simple behavioral reaction to pain (or getting dumped) is the product of a cascade of genes that control your body response. The complexity of these genes that govern human behavior will not be understood for at least a couple centuries. When I say centuries, i mean CENTURIES.
Furthermore, the genes that do influence DJ behavior only give a slight advantage to people. The main influence on DJ behavior is environmental, nurtured and social.

Think of things this way. Most people behave much like their parents and have many of the same values of their parents. This is due to both genetic and nurtured enforcement. You, having much the same genetic make-up of your parents, and your parents wanting you to be much like them form a symbiosis of shared behaviors. So if anything, don't blame your genes, blame your parents for not changing their own unempowered and unromantic ways.

And like i said earlier, even if biological science were to ever figure out how all this worked (which it probably won't anytime soon)---You can't change your genetic make-up. It's theoretically impossible. No more comic books for you.

My post is only regards to the biology of this all. If you need me to explain any of this further, or write this in a more Don Juan Center User friendly manner (metaphors, anecdotes, etc) i'll be happy to. Oh, by the way, i'm a biologist.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really glad to see you here Tear. The scientists are working on a Genome Human Project I believe?

Anyways, I have learned about genes and the nurture from the past but at the same time I have been continuing on as I carried on with that knowledge to get into the further things.

PRL: It's definetly true that women do not want playas but I meant the way how they act and response and things like that. What do you think?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump