Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup y'all I have a friend I've been cool with since 2006, yesterday they posted a video online without my knowledge or consent, that kinda makes me look bad..it's basketball related, me and him.played 1 on 1.. but the way he edited the video it makes me look bad, he edited the video to show only his makes and my missed shots..to make it seem like he dominated me even though the score was 12-10..we were all that the park talking **** so I wasn't tripping but at the end of the video there's a drunk old head that said I was crying like a ***** over calling fouls..I didn't trip when he said it..because we were just hooping..I just told him stfu and play me one on one..after he quit I told him stfu and get off the court..i didn't know dude was recording us talking ****..but he purposely edited the video to show where dude said I was crying like a *****..he even posted a caption when you never beat me one one like make sure you watch till the end..some childish **** like that..I didn't know he posted it so when I saw it I was salty because I don't play with my reputation..I called him and told.him take it down he said aiight but the video is still up..before I step to him I just wanted to know am I overreacting or should I beat his ass for disrespecting me

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is, if he created that video making you look like a fool, what kind of friend is he? That's of course you guys don't have an established tit for tat ragging on each other deal going like how some guy circles might. No point in getting a possible assault charge by whipping his a$$. Use your dj skills to bang his gf.

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is, if he created that video making you look like a fool, what kind of friend is he? That's of course you guys don't have an established tit for tat ragging on each other deal going like how some guy circles might. No point in getting a possible assault charge by whipping his a$$. Use your dj skills to bang his gf.
Naw we don't..I don't play when it comes to disrespect and his gf is pregnant I'm not wasting my time on her

Last edited:

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump..I told him again to delete the video a second time..he said he's a man he's not deleting it..I told.him lets meet up to talk about it (fight)..he said it's not that deep..just play him again in basketball for a rematch..naw this is deeper than basketball at this point

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup y'all I have a friend I've been cool with since 2006, yesterday they posted a video online without my knowledge or consent, that kinda makes me look bad..it's basketball related, me and him.played 1 on 1.. but the way he edited the video it makes me look bad, he edited the video to show only his makes and my missed shots..to make it seem like he dominated me even though the score was 12-10..we were all that the park talking **** so I wasn't tripping but at the end of the video there's a drunk old head that said I was crying like a ***** over calling fouls..I didn't trip when he said it..because we were just hooping..I just told him stfu and play me one on one..after he quit I told him stfu and get off the court..i didn't know dude was recording us talking ****..but he purposely edited the video to show where dude said I was crying like a *****..he even posted a caption when you never beat me one one like make sure you watch till the end..some childish **** like that..I didn't know he posted it so when I saw it I was salty because I don't play with my reputation..I called him and told.him take it down he said aiight but the video is still up..before I step to him I just wanted to know am I overreacting or should I beat his ass for disrespecting me
Doesn't sound like much of a friend. True friends don't put their friends down for the sake of their own glorification. Sounds more like an enemy.

Simply walk away like the bigger person you are and continue living your life. Stay true to your purpose and mission. Anything outside of that is a distraction.

Modern Man Advice

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DTim88-

You need to ditch this dooche.
This guy is not your friend, he's a pr!ck.
... always be busy, find stuff to do anywhere else. When going out, go out of town, some different scenery.

This guy needs disposed of.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably get some push-back with this advice, but here's my take.

(use your own wording, of course).

"It looks like my point isn't coming across. It appears that I'll need to meet you in person so my point will become more clear. I also think it would be a good idea to video our meeting to share with others."

Nothing in the above message is incriminating (no chance of getting cited for "communicating threats") but he'll be able to read between the lines.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s just a game. Nothing worth fighting over. Period.