"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Friends with an ALPHA

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
The difference between the alpha friend of mine and a wannaba PUA is that he always considers my situation about which girl I like since I'm the inexperienced one before he makes his move. At the end of the day he still gets his girl and if it doesn't happen he just moves on (perfect mindset). He always says in a joking way to my other friends as well that he will give them a few weeks to get their chicks before he makes his move. So you can basically call this "handicapped" DJing between me and my mates and there's no such thing as "cutting each others grass".

All my closest friends and I live on the same dorm/college and we've sorted our things to do with girls so our friendships do not get ruined. A wannabe we took in to our circle decided he'd be cool to mack on every girl we were seeing and that resulted in him falling out. I just can't stand wannabes who try to establish their weak game.

Everyday as I go through my journey of self-improvement I become less and less insecure about "living under his shadow". I think that insecurity is a barrier to learning a great deal from him. At one time he told me he used to be in my own shoes having to live under someone elses shadow.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
The whole ALPHA concept is detrimental to self improvement. It has more to do with state of your being than others! Once you acknowlege someone as ALPHA you become the BETA.
Precisely!

I never really understood Alpha worship...It's like some guys love being Betas...it's like some guys love being Bytches...

What I believe in is having a role model...someone that is the focus point for emulation...a sort of higher self...
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Originally posted by DjDreamer
Precisely!

I never really understood Alpha worship...It's like some guys love being Betas...it's like some guys love being Bytches...
Hehe, aren't you a real control freak? :D

No offence Dreamer, but you are wasting your breathe. Your ego is always attracted to stronger -and there is not a damn thing in this world that you can do against that fact with purely your mind.

Such is the thing. Ego is ALWAYS superior to the intelect or anykind of mindset. Or in other words, you can wish all the way to kingdom come to be able to control your emotions, but it will never happen. When your ego steps in, it's all over. It won, you lost.
 

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
Im not talking about some uber alpha god to be worship or some alpha superstar. Im merely talking about a friend who has been there and done that and whether to take his advice or not.

The dilemma was to either take his advice and unwittingly become reliant rather than making own decisions on my own terms and growing my "DJ wings".

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
The whole ALPHA concept is detrimental to self improvement. It has more to do with state of your being than others! Once you acknowlege someone as ALPHA you become the BETA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not jealous of him nor worship him. When I acknowledged him as "alpha" it just basically opened up a new world to what can be done and that got me very curious and interested rather being a beta ***** try hard. Any influences from an alpha are basically shattering the beliefs that some things are impossible to do. The only frustration I see in them is that they do things I can't do yet and its not because I'm hating them in any way. Its like "DAMN!! I wish I can do that...but wait...I can do that too if I'm patient enough and eager to change for the better"

But you do get those people who are good at something and intentionally make others look helpless and worthless. It's rooted in their insecurity which they pass it on to someone else. They are the ones who have issue and theyre far from bein alpha.
 
Top