Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

friends stupid argument

pee in the shower

• more than once a day

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • if ya gotta

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • sometimes not often

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • never its just gross

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k i find the topic disgusting but my friend brought it up one night well it was peeing in the shower. now i thought this was just gross and he said "well if you pee in the shower it will just go down the drain". but the shower is a place to get clean its not a place to pee in. well im just wondering what you guys think. jjuust to proove hiiimm wrronnnggg

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i pee in the whoer. who doesnt. well ok im sure alot dont but seriously if you think about it it has some good points
1. pee is proven to be good for the skin, it will get rid of ringworm and athletes foot, so if you stand in piss then it might help clear up that nasty foot
2. when you pee regularly then you have to stop and hold it in just a little. but if youpee in the shower then you can let it go for as long as your in the shower and get it all outjust dont **** in the whoer it probably wont go down the drain

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was an episode of seinfeld on this. George was complaining about how a guy peed in the showers of a gym and everyone was telling him it all went to the same place.

It's fine to piss in the shower, it's not hurting anyone.

I also piss sitting down, cuz i'm to lazy to wash my hands, though if you think about it you should really wash your hands before you touch your package, i mean it's safely protected with underwear and pants, i would be worried about germs getting to it.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care how healthy it is. You're still pissing on yourself.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude, how far down does your wang hang?

don't you ever wake up with the morning wood then get into the shower and go?

Sayin you piss on yourself in the shower is like saying you piss on yourself when use the toilet... you still aim.