Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend's sister...

Should I fool around with my friend's sister?

• Yes

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

fyzix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, I've had an opportunity arise with a younger sister of my good friend's. Not a relationship, just to fool around. What should I do? I want to fool around with this girl, but I don't want my friend to find out...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude,

That's a line that you shouldn't cross, if you value your friendship.

A relationship is one thing but you just wanna fool around!!!???

There are many women out there. Go find 'em. Leave your friends sisters alone.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
Dude. Fúck her brains out.

Seriously, if your friend has a problem with what his sister does with whom then to hell with him.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a story for you. I had a friend whom I owned a company, start-up, with three years ago. He closed the doors on our company and moved 20 hours away b/c of his gf said he wasn't spending enough time with her. What an AFC right? Anyway, he gets married and I'm in it. He had a cute sister that told me she wanted to bang after the wedding. I fought the delima for hours, but ended up banging her for a few hours. The next morning I didn't know if he new or not, but he passed me and said "did you have a good time last night?" I said, "I've had better." We haven't spoken since.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
As long as it is cool with you and your friend's sister, there's nothing wrong with it. However, be aware that your friend may not find it so cool, and there's gonna be a time for him to have to adjust to the thought of his friend and sister hitting it. If he's a normal guy then he'll end up accepting it... a psycho guy who's too much into his sister is going to have a major problem with it.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if I had a sister and my best friend slept with her I would kick the **** out of him. That is a line you just do not cross. It's one thing if you think a relationship is possible and you ok it with your friend first, but to just screw her behind his bad is low and you don't deserve to be his friend if you pull that ****. He obviously inst a very good friend of yours if your going to do that.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd shoot the bastard myself,

but anyway depends on what kind of friend, if he is realy one of your good friends, I'd not even considder hitting on her or kissing her forget fVcking.

that's one line that will not be crossed in my group of friends.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can be a real bastard sometimes, but man, I'd never mess around with one of my good friend's sisters. It's like a code, or something. You just don't go there, unless you really want a relationship and your friend is cool with it.

What the hell is the "9 yes" and "4 no's" all about? That's pretty rough.
Perhaps some of you aren't getting laid enough/at all and are a little desperate?

The Bad Ass Canadian

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man..what the f*ck ever..

This poll is messed up..cmon fellas its your FRIENDS SISTER.

FYZIX, If i was your friend and i found out about banging my sister I'd curbstomp you in a heartbeat...now that is what your friend would think...so if your actually thinking about doing that to him, then you're not much of a friend.

Like Badass said..its a code that most people go by..and most friends understand it. If you dont then your a damn fool.

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want your friend to find out? Then don't do it. There's no way he wouldn't find out. Like the others have said, it's an unspoken rule. You just don't cross that line.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the friend.

I dated one of my wing's sisters awhile back. He would jokingly ask me how her tongue tastes and other stupid sh!t.

I suppose he didn't have much of a problem with it.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it mainly depends on the guy. If someone I was friends with hooked up with my sister I would be pretty mad, but some guys are different. A lot of it also has to do with if its just a little hooking up, or if its a relationship. Most guys wouldn't be too bad about you starting a relationship with thier sister, but just hooking up with her (which a brother could find as disrespectful to his sister) is a different matter. I guess in the end it just depends on the guy. Some guys would be really mad, some guys wouldn't really mind at all.

Just try to get a feel for your friend and see what you think about it. Maybe bring up some story about some guy hooking up with YOUR sister (assuming you have one) and ask him what he thinks about it. That doesn't mean his answer will be 100% indicative of how he will really react, but might give you some insight.