Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends/Dating

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I have noticed that some guys that are in the friend zone with girls still get to go out with them....I know if you want a girl you ask her out and go for her of course....But a couple of my friends were friends for a WHILE with these 2 hot girls that i know and they eventually went out with each other...This guy and the girl were like friends for a couple of years and all of a sudden they are bf/gf for over a year now...!!!!!

Another example: my other friend was friends with this hot girl for a while..(not sure how long) and all of a sudeen i hear they're going out...

Is this just a fluke...or is there no such thing as being "stuck" in the friendzone or what.. I mean these girls are pretty hot too...

What do you all think?>

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though you are friends for years as long as you attract her it will eventually work out. Just don't become an AFC

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a fluke, these guys aren't "stuck" in the zone though.

This all happens when a girl is into the guy. If the guy is too puss to initiate, what can the girl do? Most are too insecure to ask a guy out. So if the girl has been the chaser, it can happen. Most likely these guys had no idea the girls wanted to go out, but looks like their headed in the right direction now.

There are 2 kinds of 'Friend' relationship. The classic one is where the guy wants the girl, but doesn't ask her out, he "works on her," which never ever ever works. He talks to her a lot, and thinks that actually means something. Maybe the girl eggs him on because he is the rescuer. He always hears about bad boyfriends and bytch girls.

The other 'Friend' is the guy that knows the girl wants him, but doesn't go for her bait. They talk about doing sexual things, and maybe they do, but he is unavailable when it comes to dating. The chick digs the unavailable guy, and one day the guy wisens up and notices the girl blossomming and becoming a prize. He knows she has to be snatched up before someone else can take his buddy.

Which one are you, and which one do you want to be?

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never turned a female friend into a girlfriend, but I know some people that have. It seems to work out sometimes, but most of the time there is a kind of weirdness at the beginning of the relationship.

If you can get over the weirdness it could turn out pretty good. But it might just be easier to go out and meet a girl instead of possibly ending a relationship with a female friend because you two going out didn't work.