Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend zoned - can I turn this into a positive?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very rare that a workplace relationship doesn't come back to bite you career-wise, even if you think the culture is tolerant of it. Women who feel rejected will often turn into vindictive monsters and they literally don't even fully comprehend what they're doing to sabotage you.

The only thing to do is to be distant but cordial with her. I would forget about her and fish other waters. You likely only want her now to heal a bruised ego. Charge it to the learning process and move on.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been friend zoned by a solid HB 7.5-8 I work with. We hit things off at the work Christmas party a few months back, ended up ****ing that same night, and have hung out a number of times since then in addition to an abundance of texting. The only times we’ve escalated physically since then have been on a couple occasions where alcohol was involved, and she cut things off at making out.

I beta backslid with this one a little and showed some vulnerability. Predictably, she now sees me as a “good friend”, and I can tell the attraction for me isn’t there anymore (I’m objectively an 8, and regularly bang/date girls of equal and occasionally higher SMV).

Do I keep this one around for social proof, and to create a little jealousy in future girls I date? I don’t want to be the “gay best friend” or lose my self respect in the process either.

For context: I work in a large organization (approx. 2000 employees) - other men (and presumably women) likely assume we are ****ing when they see us interacting. It’s very flirtatious on the surface. We do not work directly together.
If ljbf status, suggest she introduce you to her hawt dlutty young friends.

Op, yiu dun goofed. All women you work eith are NOT MY TYPE.

You then crush after you get a throater.

Instead, you are the beta cuck who struck out. You are now the butt end of her jokes and something she uses to emphasise her victimhood.

Guys with wackkk game, pursue out of the office. Let this be a lesson to you and others.

I have did it but i take my ****kkk out. I let women give the IOIs and pursue all the while being ambivalent, aloof, blasé, nonchalant, etc. I don't date in thr office & ever chick isn't my type... Until whoops it just happened.

Tjen deny deny deny.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very rare that a workplace relationship doesn't come back to bite you career-wise, even if you think the culture is tolerant of it. Women who feel rejected will often turn into vindictive monsters and they literally don't even fully comprehend what they're doing to sabotage you.

The only thing to do is to be distant but cordial with her. I would forget about her and fish other waters. You likely only want her now to heal a bruised ego. Charge it to the learning process and move on.
+1

This x infinite.

It has virtually no upside. If you smash, she can play the victim card. If she rejects you, you dun goofed and are now not hood enough for her + XYZ chicks rejection.

Office Dating is plain lazy. At this stage, any random digits hitting me up from the office want the D but there are billion of women and options with no blow back on contrast to the workplace.

I cringe at what most guys call game. The game you do in the office is subtle as ****kkk and everything she does, you mistake her for aggressively hitting on you sexually + "too bad.. You're not my type."

Its all a challenge. Its coy. Its boarders around you and your personal life. Don't let women or people from work enter your personal life EVER. It is detrimental and the upside in ROI is so low its not measurable.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
DEEZEBRAH... a little extreme lol. We are currently on great terms, and I’m definitely no beta cuck. I am also pretty sure you wouldn’t be saying that to my face if you saw me.

I’m not doubting your game and I’m grateful for the advice, but the bravado is a little keyboard-jockeyish of you. Let’s treat this space like a brotherhood.