Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

friend question?!?!

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in high school and (sophmore) and have a question for all of the Dj's out there.

I'm not very popular in high school, i know people and talk to almost everyone but i only have like 1 good friend. Anyway i know alot of the females like me because they are always eyeing me and smiling at me in the hallway. But of course high school chicks dont have any balls (literally) and never talk to me (im pretty good looking so i dont know why). But just recently i have been chatting up with random girls in the hall to work on the DJ'n skills. so my question is do you have to be popular to get women? And what are some more places to meet girls?

thanks to all...

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all Cadet, mabye your not familiar with girls outside of high school but they dont have balls either, and I dont know what direction to point you in to find them. So that being said, In my opinion you do not have to be popular to get girls. As for where to find females, their everywhere you just have to get out. Go to menards and get some nails.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a man's job to initiate. Ain't that why 95% or so of dates result from men asking out women?

No, you don't have to be popular to get girls. Meet girls through friends of girls who you already know. Girls have huge social networks so it's easy.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what does being popular have anything to do with getting girls?? no matter how unpopular or popular they are? girls are girls