"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

freaky...

djbr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
962
Reaction score
12
I asked out this woman, and she gave some lame excuse.

And I said: well, ok. Let's do it another time. Take care. (buh-bye!!)

Suddenly, she said something like: ok, I meet you there at 2pm. (insert some cheap talk here, like I go there, then I do that then I go to the place I'm going to see you).

I said something like: no, no. You can't, that's ok. We talk later.

After some minutes (she tried to persuade me to accept her idea change) she gave up and said: ok, ok, bye.

I decided to NEXT her, and feel good about it. BUT what I can't get (that's why I'm asking, duh) is: why she said no and then tried to change her answer?

yuck... :p
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
wtf dude, i cant even make sense of that shyte. Please clarify.

From what i gather, she said no, then said yes. So you should have gone.

Who cares about why she changed her mind. Are you posting this to ask a serious question, or to tell us a story?>
 

djbr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
962
Reaction score
12
Sorry dude. I'm Brazilian. My english is crappy. :)

Actually, I was trying to do both, tell a story and ask a question.

Yes, she changed her mind.

Let me try to explain again :)

I told her to meet me at 2pm on some place, and she said NO.

Then I said: well, ok. Let's do it another time. Take care.

Fast as hell, she changed her mind. But I kept saying: no, ok, you can't, let's do it another time.

I was saying this UNTIL she gave up.

Look, I'm kinda new to all of this. I readed like hell, and started to do some field work. I'm STARTING, really. I can see big improvements, but sometimes I feel really confused. Usually, people here say things about when the girl say yes OR no. In my case, she said NO, THEN YES. But I stick with the NO.

I can't understand why this... that's what I'm asking.

Better now? (if not, I'll try to explain more and more, cause I HAVE TO improve my english skills, hehe :))
 

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
LOL, sorry about that. Your english is OK, just you didnt give very much information to begin with.

Look, if she initially says no, maybe she actually had something to do, i dont know. If she said yes to another time, why didnt you say: ok, give me your number, i will call you about it. Later.
 

djbr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
962
Reaction score
12
The weird thing is that she said NO, and I just said: ok, see you later. bye.

IN THAT SECOND she changed her mind, and started saying "no no, it can be tomorrow, fine for me" and all of that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
The Thing about women you don't know is that at the begining they do often act flakey because they don't owe you anything.

Its up to you to see how you handle yourself when she throws you a curve ball. Up to the point where you said : "well, ok. Let's do it another time. Take care." - You did fine, you were in control and you never gave up.

She ended up seeing that you won't take her B.S and she ended up submitting to your request which was a good thing! but instead of being C&F and saying something like " hmmm ohh so now you are saying yes?? now its my turn to think about it lol" and see how she reacts to that.

Think about women like they are a fish and you are the fisherman with a silver shiney bait at the end of your rod. Are you gonna catch the fish if you pull hard one time when the fish nibbles on your bait???!!! or you are better off playing with your rod (no pun intended) by slowly pulling and pushing for a bit until the fish takes the bait??!!
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
DJD hit the nail right on its bloody head. as usual he makes the most sense.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
It was sort of a test. You reacted just fine when her initial rejection did not phase you. Seeing that you were not phased, you passed the test and she rewarded you by agreeing to the date. Had you supplicated and begged her to go out, like most guys would have done, she would have probably written you off for good.
 
Top